Tidioute Polished Ram's Horn #48 Traditional Trapper
sXllE0i.jpg

Tuna Valley Feathered Buffalo Horn #63 Railsplitter
499L183.jpg

Tidioute Feathered Buffalo Horn #53 Cuban
Tqvc8Vk.jpg

Doug Campbell Bark Bighorn Damascus Hunter
HFDbA7h.jpg

I was lucky enough to see JP's ancestor's artwork and sketches in person! Nice backdrop for some interesting Horn knives, JP, and a wonderful legacy of art!!

Beautiful picture of Marilyn the Knife, Jack!! A worthy tribute to her namesake!!:thumbsup:

Here's first-hand evidence of Mr. Horsewright's good work!
Thanks, Dave!! I love it!!
Cal Coyote 1.jpg Cal Coyote 2.jpg Cal Coyote 3.jpg

Nice pics Charlie! Thanks again and sure glad ya like it.

Jack - what a group of beautiful Knives mate. Well done - the CC of England!

Jeff! I consider Jeff the Dark Horse of our Traditional group- his posts leave me speechless at times ( that’s a hard thing to do lol ) mmmm just look at that Rams Horn going on there - as well as those elusive 53’s!!!!

Nice FB Charlie - the Sheath Rocks!

Great handles, and nicely matched, jts!! Wonderful knife!!:thumbsup:

Sadly, I don't own a riot of rams horn, however, I find it a most stunning scale material - so, please - post your Rams Horn here and let's see more magnificence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd like to begin this post with a significant note of great thanks to my forum friend Dylan @Pàdruig - for he has selflessly and kindly shipped these two LS Barlows from USA to lill ol' England. Unfortunately, Dylan had rather a frustrating time with the man behind the post office counter recently, but happy to say, all here safe n sound......cheers, Dylan - thank you so much :)

I know there are some stunners from @Mason Knives and also @aribach ......and plenty more, so please do show.

My lovely two here are familiar to many...

LS%20Barlow%20001.jpg

LS%20Barlow%20002.jpg

LS%20Barlow%20004.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any rams horn yet, but hopefully will get one this year.
The Marbles rams horn Barlow and Canoe are calling to me.

Subscribed :)

Last edited:
One of my favorite handle materials. Usually will use it 3 or 4 times in every batch.

With blue liners:

jDXpNCy.jpg

ul4Hk6H.jpg

KYZUVhP.jpg

Charlie's with red liners:

vRlmInQ.jpg

Another with red.

2HLDKnJ.jpg

Black liners:

jxi2Axm.jpg

YD9q7Wa.jpg

2wUE5xT.jpg

This is a great handle material. Extremely tough, durable and impact resistant. I've had buffers grab one of these guys and hurl it at 80 mph into a concrete floor (knife shops can be interesting places at such times). I'm thinking man I'm gonna have to chisel off the handle and start all over. I pick er up and can't even find the impact point on the knife. Good stuff.

Back