Hornswoggled!

That Fabyan is a treasure Charlie. If you remember the old Fabyan Farmers jack Mike gave me had one of mine, and you agreed ,favorite profiles of all the FJs. It also had remains of their "Well Known " trademark stamped on the blade.

Point being, seems someone at Fabyan had an eye for style, even though they didn't stick around , Goins saying they were produced only in 1896. ?

Time to bring this thread up to consciousness!!:D

Fabyans must be indeed rare, Lyle. I love it when another tang stamp arises from the ether!!:)

Here is an update of my Horn handle display - it will probably remain a work in progress forever!
In the top row, middle is my first A.Wright ever from several years ago; a Horn Peach Pruner, right next to a curved Barlow with a Peach Pruner blade and brass bolsters.

Horny 4.JPG Horny 5.JPG Horny 6.JPG

Superb Charlie! Keep going back to look at it, seems there's something different every time.

Russell

Thanks Jack, Duncan, Colin and Russell!!
Russell, I do have a couple to add/swap out! It changes every week or so.
I'll have to update the pics before the year is over!!:rolleyes:

Just a GREAT display Charlie!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the variety of patterns and blade shapes! :cool:

Dave

Thanks for the nice comments, Dave, and for the knives you have gifted me, which in turn, reside in the display! Those, and some from Jack (thank you also!), are some of the stellar additions!!
Maybe the next photos can include a series of close-ups.

Thanks for the nice comments, Dave, and for the knives you have gifted me, which in turn, reside in the display! Those, and some from Jack (thank you also!), are some of the stellar additions!!
Maybe the next photos can include a series of close-ups.

Look Forward to seeing them up close Charlie!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A couple that I picked up off the exchange in the last couple years....
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2210.JPG

Dave

7ls7I7G.jpg

8H2zRil.jpg

98oBTC2.jpg

C69O1zF.jpg

Back