Hornswoggled!

I actually forgot I had this 85 SN#14. ;) It's sorta plain but it's Buffalo. And so is the nickel! :D
21661281425_2437a4e248_b_d.jpg

If I see this knife posted, I'm unable to let it pass without comment.
Jack, I still find this to be one of the most unforgettable, yet unbelievable, covers I've ever seen; mesmerizing!! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Thank you GT, that one was the first horn I had from Wright's :) Well the first I bought for me anyway! :D I think @flatblackcapo and @Cambertree might have better examples of that golden oxhorn than me :thumbsup: I can't remember if Charlie waynorth waynorth has had any? Their horn seems to get better and better :thumbsup:

Jack - wonderful knives posted my friend - the second and third knives- Man what stunning Horn Covers!
Like Paul and Dave said that Fleam Knife is awesome - but check out that beautiful slim Horn Jack shown underneath the Fleam Knife - what a beauty! let alone the Joseph Rodgers Knives and Rodger Williams.......

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, JP and JB!!:)
Well, I am working on my Horn handled knife display today, and thought I'd better scan these examples, before I "hang" them into the case. I was lucky enough to purchase an extra Guardian, second knife down, along with the one that Jack sent me, first knife (thanks, Jack!!), and with some guidance, I scored these two larger Lambsfoot knives with striking horn handles, 3rd and 4th!
They will be welcome additions, and I will post a picture when I am done - hopefully today!!

Guardians Plus 1.jpg Guardians Plus 2.jpg

Charlie I know only one person with a collection matching yours. It is impressive! Thanks for the fine scans. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, JP and JB!!:)
Well, I am working on my Horn handled knife display today, and thought I'd better scan these examples, before I "hang" them into the case. I was lucky enough to purchase an extra Guardian, second knife down, along with the one that Jack sent me, first knife (thanks, Jack!!), and with some guidance, I scored these two larger Lambsfoot knives with striking horn handles, 3rd and 4th!
They will be welcome additions, and I will post a picture when I am done - hopefully today!!

View attachment 781846 View attachment 781847

Those look good together Charlie, a ton of character my friend :) :thumbsup:

Back