Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
4497249290_2285edb2c8.jpg

4496616115_2214c4198a.jpg

4497250682_9f4b9c410b.jpg

Bout time chibbs...glad to see they finally got you squared away with the hk

I wish it was so, mangs,,, that's my old HK USP 9mm,,, but I thought the pictures turned out good,,, only having a point-and-shoot and no skillz,,, ;)

No news on the new gun,,,, HK seems not able to fill in the military and LE orders,,, :grumpy:

The picture turned out great chibbs! That Hinderer is cool, now you just need that .45....someday

Chibbi - What a patient man you are - unbelievable! Get out and shoot something :D Hopefully you don't have to wait on ammo too :( 2 more weeks

Nah, the ammo I allready got,,, but I want something to shoot these huge bullets (compared to what I'm used to any way) out of, damnit ! :grumpy:

ps: answered your mail, Mike,,,

sorry to hear about the trouble with HK mang. in the meantime, enjoy shooting that cheap 9mm ammo!

hey pauli
i heard a vicious rumor that canadians have to leave their handguns at a "gunclub" and can't take them home. is this true?!?!

Nice looking rig Rick! No Cant for you?

I scored an Alessi CQCS for my 1911 this week :thumbup: - waiting on it to get here. Old school organic :D

hey pauli
i heard a vicious rumor that canadians have to leave their handguns at a "gunclub" and can't take them home. is this true?!?!

No nothing like that - although the gun-grabbers would love that idea...

Nice holster Rick

I'm going to make Eds Red cleaning solvent shortly.

1 liter ATF
1 liter Varsol
1 liter kerosene
1 liter acetone

Mix well, stored in 5 liter gas can in the garage. Costs about $16.00 for 1 gallon of cleaner. Works great on powder fouling and lead.

Nice holster Rick

1 liter ATF
1 liter Varsol
1 liter kerosene
1 liter acetone

Mix well, stored in 5 liter gas can in the garage. Costs about $16.00 for 1 gallon of cleaner. Works great on powder fouling and lead.

Home made cleaner
sounds dangerous
is that they one they were talking about
that is so strong it removes the rifling from barrels?

Nice holster Rick

1 liter ATF
1 liter Varsol
1 liter kerosene
1 liter acetone

well that'll make you go blind.

well boys it's finally here!
behold my new 9mm toys
video coming soon
003-11.jpg

happy switches make me happy
004-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back