Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Rick :thumbup:

Details / Details Please...

So far I see - Vltor Upper / 5"? Barrel / YHM Rail / YHM Can? / Larue LT150 and Comp M3 or ML3.

G19 is coo too...

Nice Rick :thumbup:

Details / Details Please...

So far I see - Vltor Upper / 5"? Barrel / YHM Rail / YHM Can? / Larue LT150 and Comp M3 or ML3.

G19 is coo too...

Vltor MUR upper
DDLES dedicated 9mm lower
5" TROS barrel
YHM rail
YHM Wraith XL suppressor
Ergo grip
Magpul CTR stock
Magpul ASAP sling plate
Aimpoint Comp M2/larue mount(M68cco combo)
CMMG Bolt
spikes heavy 9mm buffer

Thanks.

F/A just icing on the cake....

What kind of velocities are you getting with 5" barrel?

Thanks.

F/A just icing on the cake....

What kind of velocities are you getting with 5" barrel?

If I shoot 147gr its "transonic". not quite "subsonic" but pretty damn quiet. I think its right around 1000 fps. I'll try to get a video up in the next couple of days.

The barrel and can are 3lug QD. TROS makes a 4" barrel that is threaded which makes the 147gr VERY quiet. I wanted the ability to shoot without the can, but I doubt I ever will :) shoulda went with the shorter barrel. oh well. live and learn.

well boys it's finally here!
behold my new 9mm toys
video coming soon
003-11.jpg

happy switches make me happy
004-9.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that is nice! :thumbup::thumbup:

If I shoot 147gr its "transonic". not quite "subsonic" but pretty damn quiet. I think its right around 1000 fps. I'll try to get a video up in the next couple of days.

The barrel and can are 3lug QD. TROS makes a 4" barrel that is threaded which makes the 147gr VERY quiet. I wanted the ability to shoot without the can, but I doubt I ever will :) shoulda went with the shorter barrel. oh well. live and learn.

Thanks for the data Rick. I thought my 10.5" 9mm was short. :eek:

I love how the suppressor fits inside the rail...

Now try running it with car buffer you will get crazy ROF on FA... :cool:

5'' barrel! WOW! That is just bad.

If , or do, or does, or, I'm stuttering here... anyone that takes your class get to fire that thing on the ''Happy '' mode!?

5'' barrel! WOW! That is just bad.

If , or do, or does, or, I'm stuttering here... anyone that takes your class get to fire that thing on the ''Happy '' mode!?

no sir, not everyone.....only hortonites:D
the stuff that I'll be posting next week will make this one look a little weak;)

no sir, not everyone.....only hortonites:D
the stuff that I'll be posting next week will make this one look a little weak;)

Well, I am a Certified Hortonite or something close anyway.

Now I just have to get a, ''Hall Pass'' from momma......hmmmmm, life is just too short.

What's the threaded barrel for Pauli?

I'm diggin the acu kydex by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back