Hot Off The Bench!

It's just something with the pocket clip. It's actually quite simple, but enough for it to be a custom feature I requested personally.
I thought TheBleedingEdge and I already explained what it was to everybody... :p

Rhinestones and tritium so I can find my knife at night or blind people during the day when the sun glares off the rhinestones.

This is a new collaboration with Greg Lightfoot for HTM. It's being called the Bullwhip. 154cm blade, either assisted or non-assisted, MAXX glide pivot bearing system. It will have Military Type 3 hard anodizing. The gripping will be very positive. It looks a lot like some Hogue grips I had on one of my pistols. The fish scale pattern makes the surface very non-slip. There will also be an automatic version. The assisted and non-assisted versions should be available in the next few weeks with the automatics coming out following those.

Click for larger versions.
gl1.jpggl2.jpggl3.jpg

Last edited:
DIRK~~~

attachment.php

That big one at the top looks really nice. I think that if you made it a bit bigger and modified the design of the handle to give it a tang instead, you could make some really nice fixed blades.

Thanks! Actually, the top one was an experiment to see how large I could go with the BroadHead concept and still be functional. I think a 6" blade is the absolute max for this. More info to come in another post.

neuron - Thanks!

Thanks! Actually, the top one was an experiment to see how large I could go with the BroadHead concept and still be functional. I think a 6" blade is the absolute max for this. More info to come in another post.

neuron - Thanks!

Very cool :thumbup: I think you should make some G10 scales for the big ones. I really didn't think they were that big! They could be detachable for a different style knife... but that's just my taste more than anything. I love how these are ground.

Those are killer blade designs. Can't wait to see them in person at SHOT! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back