How are the Mad Maxx's coming along?

I am just glad that QC is what it is! Glad to know that this will be another project not just done . . . but done right! It will be worth the wait.
That said . . . why not just give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice in it????????;) :p ;)

Originally posted by Dexter Ewing

....think of it as a delay in execution :D

Speaking of that, you should see the cut on Darrel's thumb from one of the CUDA-MAXXs! It's HUGE. I know the knife is in the 1st production run, so if you get it, you can clone Darrel!

Seriously, it is like 2 inches long, luckily he is working through the pain.

I have been fortunate enough to see the handles, they are absolutely beautiful.

Two DRs would mean twice the knife production and new ideas. Not too shabby, eh? :eek:

Originally posted by Dexter Ewing

Um, I want mine boron carbide coated :D

I don't care how my Darrel is coated, I just want a good solid lock for the mouth!;)

Peace

Originally posted by Will Fennell
If sales warrant it, we may look at other models. I would imagine that we would consider other blade styles before we thought about making smaller, or larger, sizes. We have already looked at Darrel's dagger version, and IF we were to do that one, there would be a price increase, because that blade would be ALOT harder to grind in production.

Thanks for the interest and the patience!
If sales warrant it ??? Waaahhhhhh !!! How many do I have to buy to make it worth your while? :D (Got two on order now ...)

Dagger, yes, definitely, please. Price increase, OK, OK. (I can't believe we're getting the bowie so cheap.)

You're welcome for the interest and the patience! (What patience?) Thanks for the greatest collaboration I ever heard of!

Anyone have a picture/info of the type of serrations that version will have?

Thanks

Mike
Winchester VA

Wait a minute! I'm tied up with work for a while and can't check up on the CUDA Maxx and when I do, I find out someone's trying to increase the Darrel population!:eek: I have enough troubles with only one!:p

But if we had more than one Darrel it would increase the number of DDR knives available, which means we'll have more of his customs and custom collaborations to go around :)

I am looking forward to this knife too... The problem with cloning DDR, is the overwhelming hit the cow population would take... The knife output would have to at least double to cover the grocery bill. However, That would be much more feasible then cloning Simonich and trying to cover the bar tab :D

JR

Originally posted by Jeremy Reynolds
I am looking forward to this knife too... The problem with cloning DDR, is the overwhelming hit the cow population would take... The knife output would have to at least double to cover the grocery bill. However, That would be much more feasible then cloning Simonich and trying to cover the bar tab :D

I can hear DDR doing his best Seinfeld "Soup Nazi" impression: "NO KNIVES FOR YOU!!!"

:D :p

Ya some days I feel a clone would be the right answer. The cow population would take a hit! UM STEAK!

I hear Simonich can eat me under the table when it comes to Buffalo meat! ;)

He can drink me under the table I know that for a fact. I thought I could keep up with him at the Blade last year. NO WAY!
He has a hose that is connected to the bottle like a straw so he dont go with out for more than 10 seconds. When one is gone he just replaces the bottle.:D Rob has been dubbed the DRUKIN INDIAN KNIFEMAKIN BASTID.
Camillus has moved up the ladder when it comes to production quality.
When the Cuda Maxx hits the street it will be sweet!
Hang in there!
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
Camillus is living by these words now days

Back