How come there's no SOG club? The other brands have clubs..

Oh..you just have to check my profile..ugh..I should've known that one!

You don't have to go to the profile, you can click the name in any thread and you will see the option to FIND ALL POSTS. That will list all the posts by that user in all forums.

Hi all,

I shouldn't bother the club with my own problems (Though, I did officially leave that wretch!)

Anyway, How are the SOG DOG's? Anyone come up with any suggestions?

B2D

SOG DOG 1

Last edited:
I wonder what Chris has planned for SOG's DOGs? Hmmm..wish he'd let us know something soon. :) I'm doing what I can to hold it together. :)
I will add a rule though:Out my own recent posts (Ugh..)

Rule 4:No posting of personal buisness (wives/gfs, break-ups, etc) Personal buisness is personal buisness--not SOG DOG buisness! :)

Thanks!

B2D
SOG DOG 1

I will add a rule though:Out my own recent posts (Ugh..)

Rule 4:No posting of personal buisness (wives/gfs, break-ups, etc) Personal buisness is personal buisness--not SOG DOG buisness! :)

Good idea, and goes along with the general rules for BF. ;)

I don't think you can delete a post (not sure with the new software, still getting use to it),
everyone occassionally has second thoughts about a post after they hit the SUBMIT button.

It is not uncommon for posters who have second thoughts about a message, to go in and EDIT it and replace all of what they originally posted with some like MESSAGE REMOVED or the like.

SOG DOG #2

NNNNNNNOOOOOOO! Not that! Not my SOG's DOGS! :( Now I'm really sad! Ugh..first I get used/lose all my knife/gear money..now this :( I've had a real bad week... :(
Lost my Super SOG Bowie.. N' now SOG's DOG's TOO!? :( What'd I do?

B2D..

Darkwhispers..

SOG DOG 1..?

Thought you had me...didn't ya! LoL! :)

Ah well,

No matter about..the witch..that just leaves me more time to work on SOG's DOGs. It happens, plain n' simple. Not all people are trust-worthy. Sad fact. ANYWAY -- I'm gonna
start saving up money (Remember my first post here? Help me pick out SOG knives?), to replace what I had lost (lost the money I had--you all know how), n' so I gotta decide what I want & what to get.. Lots of goodies to pick from.. Sucks starting from scratch again.. Darn it!

I want to create an all-purpose, do-it-all 'set'. Large-bowie, small fixed-blade, folding-knife,
multi-tool. Might even get one of those interesting sharpener/polisher/ferro-rod things SOG is making. I was thinking that I might go with:

Super SOG Bowie
Seal Pup Elite or Ops
Large Trident (Folder)
Powerlock
Sog sharpener/polisher/ferro...thingy

Any suggestions on that?

(Doubt I have a chance of scrounging up THAT much dough-though..) But I DO LOVE that Super Bowie..:( they are just so darned expensive though..ah well..I can dream can't I :D?
If I could get a Super SOG Bowie, I'd hand-craft it a kydex sheath with added slots for the Ops or Pup, along with a slot for a ferro-rod (leather-stacked handle too) & the multitool.
Done it before. Oh..that'd be great! I can even fix them to be worn cross-drawn. OH! That would be incredible! A Super SOG Bowie in kydex, with added mounts n' goodies, now THAT'S a KNIFE! I bet I could even add a spot for the trident.

Only problem is..all I got so far is..um..let's see..20 bucks.. :( Darn my soft-heart! Darn it to heck! LOL! If nothing else, this does bring me back to my old self, & takes my mind off the hurt. Don't know why. Hmmm..yes! I'm gonna save me up some dough n' make myself a good set. Gonna take a LO-O-ON-GG time though..but it'll be worth it--I know it will. I'll do-od it! Yep yep yep!

I'd really like to see a SOG Super Bowie with a handle like that on the Tech-Bowie. I wonder if the Super SOG Bowie's handle could simply be replaced or exchanged? Hmmm...

If anyone has any sheath-addition ideas, plz share! I can work with kydex pretty well, but I do tend to get burned..LoL..

Oh, um..thank you..Sog's Dogs..for being there..it really helps. And, thank you nutz about knives, that was funny & made me laugh, which is something I can really use right now.

Oh, don't forget SOG's DOGs my email is coldharted@ymail.com, you can also contact me on the yahoo-messenger. SOG's DOGs are invited to send friend-requests (but you must provide your tag #).

B2D..

Darkwhispers..

SOG DOG 1..

Ruff-Ruff..

not at all a fan of sog.
I feel like sog prices their blades like they are benchmade or high quality spydercos
I must agree.I purchased my first SOG(Twitch II):thumbdn: this week,and for what the knife is,it is very overpriced.Kershaws OSO Sweet is a much better quality knife for half the price.I have this knife up for trade,and tried to sell it for $20.00 just to cut my losses,and cant get rid of it.I am very disappointed with the quality of this knife,and how dull it is out of the box:mad:.I know that when it comes to this particular knife,there are several better knives out there from Kershaw and Spyderco and Case ( just to name a few),for $50.00:D

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Darn! Darn! Darn!

Broke my mule..dang it! This sucks!

Oh well. Hmmm..I guess I could go to Dicks & charge a Trident..I hate waiting for stuff to come thru the mail..

B2D..

Darkwhispers..

SOG DOG 1..

What're the odds SOG is going to support this club with contests, give aways and what not? Apologies if this has been covered, I only read a couple of pages of this thread.

Last edited:
What're the odds SOG is going to support this club with contests, give aways and what not? Apologies if this has been covered, I only read a couple of pages of this thread.

The odds are pretty fair. Chris has been supportive of the idea so far.
I'd say it depends a lot on how things go. If it continues to grow and if we manage to stir up some much needed exchange of info and build some enthusiasm.

SOG DOG #2

Current members list!

Alann45--You are designated as SOG DOG 2!

Nutz_about_knives--You are designated as SOG DOG 3!

Str8shtr--You are designated as SOG DOG 4!

A.P.F.--You are designated as SOG DOG 5!

Wildmanh--You are designated as SOG DOG 6!

Subterfuge7--You are designated as SOG DOG 7!

HybridBanana--You are designated as SOG DOG 8!

RobbieRoberson--You are designated as SOG DOG 14!

Yabow--You are designated as SOG DOG 17!

Mossyhorn--You are designated as SOG DOG 34! (Thanks 4 posting a pic--good-looking knife!)

Ugly Duck--you are hereby issued SOG DOG tag #15!

Sasquatch1--you are hereby issued your SOG DOG tag #16! Wear it with pride! Welcome to the SOG-DOG's!

Ktomes_340--you are hereby issued your SOG DOG tag # 18! Wear it with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGs!

New Pig Hunter--you are hereby issued your official SOG DOG #74!

HSG--you are hereby issued your official SOG DOG 100!

OREGON FAL'ER--you are hereby issued #22

Current. up to date members list--(If I missed anyone please let me know.)

Total-members:17!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
Darkwhispers..
SFNC..
Frozenharted..

RUFF RUFF..

Welcome to the DOG-HOUSE..

SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing less!

View 1600! Never thought I'd see that many on one of my posts! This really does bring a smile to my face! It makes me feel very good! Thank you all whom have viewed! (Total views:2656 between all four threads!!

Last edited:
Official SOG's DOG's Contests are up! Begin!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing less!!!

Can someone please compile an up to date members & numbers list.. I'd do it..but I've not slept well lately due to personal problems..(some of you are familiar with what..or whom, rather,
is causing this). I'm so exhausted..I'm going to take tommorow off, infact, I'm so exhausted & stressed out (particular someone..) that I need to take atleast a day to rest. If someone could PLEASE compile an up-to-date & current members list with appropriate numbers, I'd really appreciate it. It would help me out alot.. I do put in an enormous amount of enthusiasm & work here..hours..up to 2 hours a day infact..please gimme a hand.. Five in the morning & here I am :) I'm not complaining, I love it, I really do--I just gotta get some sleep :D

Goodnight SOG's DOG's I'm off to bed! I'll see you all friday!! Get in on those contests! Real prizes afterall! C'mon! Sic' em! LOL! :D

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE!! Nothing less!!

Back