How come there's no SOG club? The other brands have clubs..

This is what I see as of 4-14-2011:

SOG DOG 1 bored2deth
SOG DOG 2 Alann45
SOG DOG 3 Nutz_about_knives
SOG DOG 4 Str8shtr
SOG DOG 5 A.P.F.
SOG DOG 6 Wildmanh
SOG DOG 7 Subterfuge7
SOG DOG 8 HybridBanana
SOG DOG 9 PeteG1027
SOG DOG 14 RobbieRoberson
SOG DOG 15 Ugly Duck
SOG DOG 16 Sasquatch1
SOG DOG 17 Yabow
SOG DOG 18 Ktomes_340
SOG DOG 19 Detvanec
SOG DOG 22 OREGON FAL'ER
SOG DOG 23 Eneyman
SOG DOG 24 jhyde7585
SOG DOG 25 rramjet
SOG DOG 26 osodavis
SOG DOG 27 blurton
SOG DOG 33 Flybri
SOG DOG 34 Mossyhorn
SOG DOG 39 tattoosteve99
SOG DOG 40 Larry Turko
SOG DOG 69 Striderco
SOG DOG 74 New Pig Hunter
SOG DOG 100 HSG

blurton requested one, but didnt seem to get it, so I gave him # 27.

If anyone sees any errors or omissions, holler and I will edit the list.

I missed somebody? :( I didn't mean to..I've been SO exhausted lately.. I'm sorry Blurton!

Blurton, you are hereby issued your official SOG's DOGs tag #27! Wear it with pride! Welcome to the SOG's DOGs!

(Thank you Alann! You are life-saver!!)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG
SOF FOR LIFE! Nothing less!!

Hey Alann,

If you think I'm enthusiastic NOW..hehehehe..wait until I get BETTER :D LOL! I've been SICK since I STARTED SOG's DOGs..but I'm getting better everyday..hehehehe...you are all in for an ENTHUSIASM EXPLOSION! WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOL! Better watch out! :D LOL! *Does a happy dance* LOL! Just you all wait till my INJURIES are all healed up..I'm over
this whatever it is that makes me feel like doodie..I'll show you all some REAL enthusiasm..*evil grin*..mwahahahahahahahaha..I'll show ya! :D Just wait :D...LOL!!! Then..I'll be on OVERDRIVE AND GREENTEA..about
a gallon a day LOL!!

Seriously, though, a club's Head MUST be enthusiastic, dedicated, & loyal--& I believe you mentioned I embody all those well :D Thank you, I mean that. I do work hard here & I thank you for all the help you've given
me, I'd never have been able to pull all this off without you. It's good to have a buddy to watch my back..my injuries & sickness right now, & the stress a certain someone lopps on me by the truckloads each day..is hard..but I'm here

B2D!!
SOG DOG 1!!
Alpha DOG !!
SOG FOR LIFE!! Nothing less!!
Mood:Mildly enthusiastic--imagine when I get up to FULL!..then..comes OVERDRIVE!! LOL!!!

Last edited:
Alann..hey ALANN! LOL.. Mwahahahahaha.. Your worst nightmare has come true..enthusiasm levels have risen & EXCEEDED Overdrive..wahahahaha..enthusiasm is now in UBERDRIVE!! Prepare for the ENTHUSIASM BOMB! BOOM! A very special lady, the soon to be Lady-Alpha, & her family, drove away psycho girl... I'm finally FREE of that nutcase! FINALLY! My stress is alleviating by the second.. My wounds do not hurt as badly..I feel much better.. I wasn't sick..it was STRESS! LOL...she & her mom tickled me nearly to death last night..phew..
Hehehehehehe...watch out SOG's DOGs...mwahahaha..I'm beyond full enthusiasm capacity now...LOL you've all been officially warned LOL! :D You've all only known me stressed n' depressed...I'm happy now...so watch out......:D (Btw, Alann, no she won't try to take your number two :D--She'll share my 1 so no worries)

C'mon SOG's DOGs get in on those contests! Get in on those prizes!!! C'mon! Get in there! Hurry hurry hurry hurrry hurrry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry! C'mon C'mon
C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon Cmon Cmon Cmon Cmon Cmon CMon!!! Compete compete compete compete compete compete compete compete compete compete compete!!! Get in there! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! PRizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! Prizss! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

LOL..too much TEA..too much SUGAR! too much CANDY!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
SOG FOR LIFE.. Nothing less!

*Alann's worst nightmare:Meeting B2D in person...with sugar & green-tea...Mwahahahaha..sweet-dreams Alann!! LOL! :D I'm coming to that blade show you were talking about Alann! LOL!
See ya there, buddy! Mwahahahaha... Am I serious? I'm not telling....:D

I'm coming to that blade show you were talking about Alann!See ya there, buddy! Mwahahahaha... Am I serious? I'm not telling....:D

Its THE Blade Show.
If you're serious:
1. Wear comfortable shoes.
2. Bring money!
3. Get a VIP pass from a dealer or someone, saves a lot on admission and gets you in earlier on the first day.

If you want to see someone, you will pretty much have to tell. There are a LOT of folks there.

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

This is what I see as of 4-14-2011:

SOG DOG 1 bored2deth
SOG DOG 2 Alann45
SOG DOG 3 Nutz_about_knives
SOG DOG 4 Str8shtr
SOG DOG 5 A.P.F.
SOG DOG 6 Wildmanh
SOG DOG 7 Subterfuge7
SOG DOG 8 HybridBanana
SOG DOG 9 PeteG1027
SOG DOG 14 RobbieRoberson
SOG DOG 15 Ugly Duck
SOG DOG 16 Sasquatch1
SOG DOG 17 Yabow
SOG DOG 18 Ktomes_340
SOG DOG 19 Detvanec
SOG DOG 22 OREGON FAL'ER
SOG DOG 23 Eneyman
SOG DOG 24 jhyde7585
SOG DOG 25 rramjet
SOG DOG 26 osodavis
SOG DOG 27 blurton
SOG DOG 33 Flybri
SOG DOG 34 Mossyhorn
SOG DOG 39 tattoosteve99
SOG DOG 40 Larry Turko
SOG DOG 69 Striderco
SOG DOG 74 New Pig Hunter
SOG DOG 100 HSG

For organiztional purposes you folks might get this stickied. Post # 143 might be hard to find. Also how about getting alann45 as a SOG forum moderator.

For organiztional purposes you folks might get this stickied.
I was going to stick it in a seperate thread, but figured I'd wait to see if it was correct.
Also how about getting alann45 as a SOG forum moderator.
:cool: LOL
I appreciate the compliment.
Seriously, I'm not opposed to that. I would guess its up to Chris and BF. I might have to pay for a membership though, unless being a mod includes it. :D
I'm not adverse to paying, I keep thinking about doing it anyway.

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

Yeah it'd be great to get the member's list stickied--and to have Alann as a Mod..hehehe...

I'm not sure what's involed in getting him mod. powers. contact Spark and ask. It'd be faster to implement small changes, stickies for example. I'm sure that would help take the load off of chris at SOG.

For organiztional purposes you folks might get this stickied. Post # 143 might be hard to find..

Ok, I'm gonna make a serperate thread. I'll own it for now, but we can always change that if we need to.

You're so correct that it needs its own home. Should help generate interest and keep things from getting confusing.

Probably get requests for numbers in it too, but I guess thats ok for now. I'm pretty much keeping track of the numbers anyway, and since the only qualification for one now is to ask, it shouldn't be a problem.

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

I copy all my ideas from another subforum. I don't want anyone thinking I'm coming up with these on my own.

How about a Sog Dog # for me? 29,70,89 one of them maybe. Thanks

My collection, I have since added a Sogzilla

sogs.jpg

VictGerbSogCamill, I hereby issue you your official SOG's DOGs tag #29! Wear it with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGs! :( Check out the contest threads! Compete! Win! Get prizes!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing Less..!

You'd just die if I showed up at 'The Bladeshow', wouldn't you Alann? You'd be like, "Quick! Somebody hide me! Here comes Mr.Enthusiasm/Energy-Dude!!" LOL! :D.. Mwahahahaha..I may just 'POP' up..you never know.. Hehehehe..I might come just to surprise ya! LOL! That'd be fun...you'd see a big tall guy all in black..your eyes would get as big as boiled eggs..you'd be like..."Uh-oh... I'm outta here! It's the super-duper overly-enthusiastic energetic Alpha Dog--run for your lives! He'll enthuse us to death!" LOL! :D If you ever see me in person, you'll be surprised by how small my bones are & how much muscle-mass I carry (I'm pretty big for my height & size). You'll also be surprised to find that i'm exactly the same in person as I am here--friendly, goofy, & super-duper-incredible-uber enthusiastic & extremely hyper!! I'd drive ya nuts in about five minutes! LOL! :D I also have to a tendency to lift people off their feet when I hug em' & I tend to tickle people senseless if I like em' :) So you better watch ouuuuuuuuuut....I might pop..up...LOL! :D

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS!!

I know I'm new to the SOG DOGS, this is just an observation, not meant to rile anyone up. I cant help but notice how many registered users there are. I think the club would be more respectable if we had more paying members. I feel anyone with at least a hundred posts knows what Blade Forums is all about. It's only $10 for a basic membership. I'm not working for Spark or anything like that. I've come to enjoy Blade Forums, I like where SOG DOGS are headed, I just think the club would benefit from paying members. Just my 2 cents.

Back