How do you carry your CPK(s)??

steelcitysixteen

Gold Member
List your owned models and your preferred carry method. Photos of the sheaths, clips, and on body carry would be super helpful!

I like the standard Kydex with Danglers and/or Drop Loops for the SDFK/HDFK/Choppers attached to my belt on my right hip. Looking for carry/sheath ideas for DEF, UF2, DEK1, Shiv, etc.

Looks sweet! Where/how do you carry it on your body? Forgive my stupid questions. I come from the folder world, so I don't know much about carry systems/methods for small fixed blades. o_O
I wear it clipped inside a pocket on occasion, but usually inside the waist band between 11 and 12 o'clock...since I'm often in sweats, carrying while walking the dog.

I use sagewood danglers and leather belt loops on most of mine, with the factory CPK kydex sheath. If Pirtle has leather sheaths I recommend his work as well, he made some pants for my kephart and UF2 and they are swell.

Uhh.......tip down? :cool:

I'll try and grab a pic later tonight, but it's just the stock kydex sheath with a DCC 1.5" clip.
I was messing with the stock kydex sheath today and I didn't have anything on hand that made it work. (I use duramax duramax leather for IWB and pocket. It's set up for belt as well, as you can see from the image above.)

I have DCC's on a few holsters, but none of my knife sheaths at present.

I thought about ordering a spare Ulticlip but I'm still not thrilled with the angle of retrieval, due to wrist positioning, nor the height, so I may think on it some more. I got so frustrated that I put on one of the old velcro style CPK danglers just to spite myself. That'll teach me.

I hate when it rains.

I thought about ordering a spare Ulticlip but I'm still not thrilled with the angle of retrieval, due to wrist positioning, nor the height, so I may think on it some more.
I tried an Ulticlip on mine and took it off, for just that reason.
I got so frustrated that I put on one of the old velcro style CPK danglers just to spite myself. That'll teach me.

I hate when it rains.

Back