How do you carry your CPK(s)??

I hope it is not considered heresy to do so, but I replaced the loop on my kephart with a Tek-Lok so I can wear it tip up on my snow bibs later this week for my first snowmachine trip of the season. I know Nathan designed it for bushcraft, but in my mind bushcraft entails anything needed when in the bush, and the knife just feels like it will excel at that.

I hope it is not considered heresy to do so, but I replaced the loop on my kephart with a Tek-Lok so I can wear it tip up on my snow bibs later this week for my first snowmachine trip of the season. I know Nathan designed it for bushcraft, but in my mind bushcraft entails anything needed when in the bush, and the knife just feels like it will excel at that.
I like wearing a knife in that manner on a pack, pack strap, etc. Makes perfect sense to me. It's accessible and ready to rumble.

Snow bibs, waders, pack straps- I always carry one this way. I felt guilty tampering with Nathan’s sheath though!
I think Nathan would appreciate anyone employing the knife (and sheath) in the most suitable manner. Of course, I'm am not he...so that's simply my educated guess. What works, works.

Either in the deep knife pocket of my Wrangler ATG with Ulticlip or on the belt - ideally in leather - at 3 o'clock.

i-PtKhdm6-X2.jpg

i-hg3nQ9Z-X3.jpg

(white dots are fresh snow ....)

Last edited:
Great looking setup. Do you know which model DCC clip that is?

I think it's the Mod W

:thumbsup: Thanks Elliot. I got the Mod W with the sheath from Chad’s recent drop.

Winter is here. I decided to go OWB for the Sig. It is so comfortable, and still very concealed. I had an extra leather backer from another holster so I tried a new option for the UF2. I like it! It’s comfortable and concealable. FE7923DC-4759-4263-B95C-8262BDBF6708.jpeg3038B7B2-5D26-4371-B663-99D7319D0CCF.jpegIt also passed the truck test. I can comfortably sit in my truck without having to remove my knife sheath.
3F88C98F-B5DE-4456-8B9F-51C2919D530B.jpeg6AAD54DC-174A-4B74-8792-421C490460FC.jpeg

Back