How many BCCI members have received the new Buildout sale list e-mail?

Say mhasman, Gene Merritt said the other day that he is getting to the end of the 30 Charcoal Dymondwood custom 532s with 420HC mirror polished custom/USA blade stamp knives. So someone has theirs. Hopefully that someone has a camera. I haven't seen one of these BCCI Special Projects member's knives yet either.

got conferm email with tracking number
got all on my order
see several sold out
personaly have used nano edge knives!!!
wow... better then nitrite coating !
i have a kitchen knife with this on it
amasing..
i got a 119 nano in atlanta and one now
better then d2 better then bg42 ( no offence ment there BG!)
got both the bcci ones
and one or two others

got email for what is left
if did not have them already
but might order one or two more

good luck guys

Its like christmas early all waiting for the dog to bark as the postman walks up the driveway !
Waiting at the door for the sound of his knock :) LOL

got conferm email with tracking number
got all on my order
see several sold out
personaly have used nano edge knives!!!
wow... better then nitrite coating !
i have a kitchen knife with this on it
amasing..
i got a 119 nano in atlanta and one now
better then d2 better then bg42 ( no offence ment there BG!)
got both the bcci ones
and one or two others

got email for what is left
if did not have them already
but might order one or two more

good luck guys

Good to hear nano makes a good user. I ordered one of the left over crosslocks.

I looked up your delivery....scheduled for today. Expect pictures of knives by 6pm. :p

My delivery isn't scheduled until tomorrow.

I have all mail delivered to my Post Office Box @ the Post Office so I don't have to wait for the mailman or for my dog to take a piece out of his @ss in order to get the mail!

You shall have pics soon after I have eyes on the prize, jigged buf duo. Yes you will.

I have all mail delivered to my Post Office Box @ the Post Office so I don't have to wait for the mailman or for my dog to take a piece out of his @ss in order to get the mail!

You shall have pics soon after I have eyes on the prize, jigged buf duo. Yes you will.

Hehe :)

My three knives were scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Boy, was I surprised when they came today!!

I am very pleased with these!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

7E486EEB-7BC3-4C3F-B8B9-06420C7EEB9C-910-000000C427483E75.jpg

8DC46942-F9CE-4554-B399-96FAC7CBC281-910-000000C4158748EB.jpg

This is stamped on the reverse side of the 112 blade. I like that!! It is not as deep a stamp as on the tang which reads; "BUCK BCCI USA KNIVES", but it is a stamp even though the picture doesn't show it well.

FC1189FC-8CC8-44E6-982C-51DD632CEA7F-910-000000C56BB33712.jpg

Sorry about the bad pictures, but I rushed to get mine posted before oregon posted his. :)

Last edited:
My pink ion fusion showed up early. Pics to come.

Last edited:
Boy, I hope you guys same some pics for the SPS... Sweet looking knives Stumps... I didn't Buy any... :( ... I had to buy a small collection of 11 Bucks... The price was just to good to pass up... It was like buying two knives from the list... ITE ... :thumbup:

That's some mighty pretty wood Tony...gotta wonder what your neighbors think..."ma, why does that boy always run out and put his knives in the dirt and take pictures of 'em?"

Stumps, very nice trio. I tried for the 112 buffalo, but they were all gone, the elk is VERY nice looking, if you don't mind would you post a 'good' picture when you have the time? I love elk.

The knives I ordered arrived this morning. I was very surprised to see that one with pink ionfusion (110BO14-B) had a partially serrated blade. It is not a big deal, but I do wonder how many were made with the serrated blade.

...gotta wonder what your neighbors think..."ma, why does that boy always run out and put his knives in the dirt and take pictures of 'em?"

LOL! Yeah, they may think it's (me) a bit weird. But, I did bring my next door neighbor kid a knife back from the blade show; a 110 signed by Chuck and CJ. So my weirdness is cool by them!

Back