How many knives does the average BF member own?

Looking for the average number of knives we own

• Less than 7

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • 7-10 (different 1 each day!)

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • 10-14 (I can carry a different blade each day for 2 weeks!)

Votes: 23 6.1%
  • 14-20 (I think I may have a problem...in a good way)

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • 20-30 ( I have too much disposable income...)

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • 30+ (I have serious issues and am not ashamed)

Votes: 77 20.5%
  • 50-100

Votes: 56 14.9%
  • 100-200

Votes: 40 10.7%
  • 200-300

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • 300+

Votes: 14 3.7%

• Total voters
Got about 20-30. Just sent my ZT 0850 in for warranty service. Came with absolutely no blade retention. The 6 week wait begins.

Another box-o-blades.

62kOwGD.jpg

This makes me feel better about the 4 or 5 I bought in the last 2 weeks and the 2 forum knives I'm still waiting for and then there's that one that's not quite a pre-order but a "soft reservation." And I was just thinking I needed to sell something to get back to a reasonable amount with the busse purchase.

If I don't know how many I actually have... I guessed that I'm slightly under 30 but that's not including machetes and I have to assume axes and hawks are off the list or I would be in the 30+ easily.

So just did some sloppy math. The average number of blades per person so far is 65 + or - 10... That is pretty crazy! :D

On gun forums, these kind of questions don't go over well. Everyone responds with, "they lost all their guns in a boating accident" or they claim the the poster of the question is probably an ATF agent or liberal journalists trying to collect data on gun owners. I half expected to see something similar here. lol

On gun forums, these kind of questions don't go over well. Everyone responds with, "they lost all their guns in a boating accident" or they claim the the poster of the question is probably an ATF agent or liberal journalists trying to collect data on gun owners. I half expected to see something similar here. lol
What a coincidence! My guns also were tragically lost in a boating accident! Thank goodness my knives are still around to console me.

First post I've made, can't help myself. Not sure exact number but pushing 100 easily. I carry 4 every day counting the cheap fixed blade that's specifically to be disposable. There's my work blades, dress blades, around the house blades, the blades for.......

First post I've made, can't help myself. Not sure exact number but pushing 100 easily. I carry 4 every day counting the cheap fixed blade that's specifically to be disposable. There's my work blades, dress blades, around the house blades, the blades for.......
Welcome ! LOL , you will fit in here just dandy . ;):thumbsup:

Back