How to turn a Delica into a $350 (make that $600) knife. Updated!

Ha! A PM2 would look like a sword in these infant mitts. I still can't bring myself to carry a folder with a blade over 3.5" (and usually stay under 3.3"). I have an M4/canvas Micarta Para 3 that gets a LOT of use at work though. I've been thinking about getting a new set of screws for it, but couldn't decide on a color. Maybe purple. Idk. I want some dang damascus/damasteel screws/hardware!

fqH8DvE.jpg

msS2uYU.jpg

I have an M4 Smock I'll be customizing next. :D
Para 3 looks great too!!

And I’m all in for some damasteel hardware. Oh how much would that cost?!! Haha

Para 3 looks great too!!

And I’m all in for some damasteel hardware. Oh how much would that cost?!! Haha

Thanks!

You know... Damasteel does make round stock for jewelers and whatnot. I wonder how small they can go.

Did I miss it? who did the Damasteel blade? If they could do serrations I would go!

my $600 Endura (two side engraving was $400:

View attachment 1604330

They don't have a paid Knifemaker or Dealer membership unfortunately so I couldn't name them. I'll pm you the info though. I plan on giving them a big shout out in the GB&U section when the third and final blade is finished by them. :)

So riddle me this…
Replaced scales
Replaced screws
Replaced blade
Replaced clip
Got a bitchen knife but sounds like you have a stock delica to put back together in a draw somewhere? 😂😂😂

So riddle me this…
Replaced scales
Replaced screws
Replaced blade
Replaced clip
Got a bitchen knife but sounds like you have a stock delica to put back together in a draw somewhere? 😂😂😂

Yup, lol. All I need is a set of liners, a back lock, and a spring and I'll have a spare Delica to give away.

That's a good looking knife and I applaud your ability to make it happen. I am curious though--do you carry and use it or is it more a project for "project sake?"

Yup, lol. All I need is a set of liners, a back lock, and a spring and I'll have a spare Delica to give away.
I figured liners. Shouldn’t be too expensive for those parts compared to the expensive parts you used already.

Back