Hudson Bay Knife, assigned to multi-alloy run in progress

I appreciate that. I will try my best to keep costs down. That's why I have been holding off all this time, to wait until I can put together a multi design run. I can always bring costs down a bit per knife when they are spread out over multiple.

Update: I cannot afford to make these at this price with a sheath as well, as much as I'd like to. I would have to add at least $60 per sheath to not hate myself for making these. Talk to me.
No worries on my end, about the sheath.

I can abide by an estimate behaving like an estimate and thus, being susceptible to refinement or change when all is said and done.

A grateful thanks to you David, for stating the happenings on the ground as circumstances evolve for this build.

You have to charge what you need to charge.

I guess I already used the "okay $700 then" joke.....

But seriously, I appreciate you guys, and like I said I will do my best to keep costs down. I'm almost ready to get the run started, now that I have a better handle on when I can work the MagnaCut, so I will no longer have this nagging sense of putting new orders ahead of old orders.

First time seeing this post. If not too late ... count me in. Please advise. Thanks! Dennis
Davids quick here seeing posts but maybe email him too. his email is in his signature on his posts. if using a phone turn it sideways to see it.

*Sigh*. I really wish I could make a halfway plausible reason to own one of these, but I cannot. Especially after ordering the Barax for which I have a real use. I will enjoy everyone's posts once they receive theirs in the coming months.

*Sigh*. I really wish I could make a halfway plausible reason to own one of these, but I cannot. Especially after ordering the Barax for which I have a real use. I will enjoy everyone's posts once they receive theirs in the coming months.
i get that feelin. I'm almost tempted to have one in 15n20 and one in aebl....but im getting too old to be greedy and collecting doubles of everything......

better someone else gets access to one. I'm gonna have to be good with the stainless I'm gettin.....and I am excited enough for a stainless large sized hudson bay......gonna be a pure awesome user........

Back