Hunt Mini Hatchet... And ramblings about other miniatures!

Just AWESOME. A real wood destroyer here folks :D

14847716880_d53f947249_c.jpg

15011370186_2b5c95c40b_c.jpg

15031306361_0af70b77a9_c.jpg

Anyone have ideas for other miniatures?

Id love to see a set of mini throwing hawks, 3 little all steel hawks, would be awesome!! Im thinking up a cool target that hangs on the wall or sets on a desk, maybe a magnetic strip on the side to store the hawks when not in use, or if they had the keychain hole like the one above there could be a small metal rod to slide them on for storage :D Fun and functional!!

I think Daizee mentioned a mini Battle Axe in the snark thread, that would also be pretty SWEET!!!

Murph had the idea of mini slingshot hawks, but id be afraid id lose all my hawks in the first 5 minutes LOL

What say you folks??

I'm thinking a hollow lanyard pin in the tail of the handle, then we could lose the extra bit at the end.

I'll see if I can dig out some pics of other miniatures I've made. Might have to dig deep though, don't make them very often.

I'm thinking a hollow lanyard pin in the tail of the handle, then we could lose the extra bit at the end.

I actually like the way this one is done with the ring extended, but the lanyard tube would prolly be cool too!!

I'll see if I can dig out some pics of other miniatures I've made. Might have to dig deep though, don't make them very often.

Sweet man, i look forward to any pics you find... Maybe Murph can grab a picture of the one on his mom's keychain!

Absolutely stunning!

I agree!!

That thing is cool.

Hell yea, them zombie skeeters are nothing to joke about, they were always disease ridden bloodsuckers..... But now they make annoying moaning sounds too :D

I love the mini-hatchet.

Where did you get the mini-cannon?

Also, the micro-x bows are great. We had a summer building session and they are a lot of fun.

I love the mini-hatchet.

Where did you get the mini-cannon?

Also, the micro-x bows are great. We had a summer building session and they are a lot of fun.

Yea im going to give the micro crossbow a shot soon, looks cool and pretty easy!! I already had the plans printed out :D

This video shows more about the cannons. Pretty sweet grown up "toys" :)

[video=youtube;zZ6P04zbico]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6P04zbico[/video]

Back