Hunt Mini Hatchet... And ramblings about other miniatures!

Man that is awesome bro!! The file work looks sweet as well!

I need to figure up some sort of sheath or edge cover for mine so i can start carrying it.

I was thinking of trying one of those edge guards that people use on chef knives and just cutting it to size. not sure how secure it would be but they are cheap so ill prolly give it a go either way LOL

That mini-cleaver rocks too!

People asked me what id use the mini hatchet for.....

15000171019_0cbaa141c4.jpg

Blinded it with the Fenix PD35, then while still alive I took a single guillotine swing and off goes the head.

Before anyone thinks i was being cruel to an annoying fly... It was no more cruel than a fly swatter. If anything he was being cruel to me by not leaving when i asked him nicely to get out of my house LMAO

Blinded it with the Fenix PD35, then while still alive I took a single guillotine swing and off goes the head.

Before anyone thinks i was being cruel to an annoying fly... It was no more cruel than a fly swatter. If anything he was being cruel to me by not leaving when i asked him nicely to get out of my house LMAO

:thumbup:

Lol, now that is funny. Always good to start the day with a laugh! :) I can picture you wearing a executioners hood, your flashlight in one hand, and the hatchet in the other. The fly slayer! Lol.

As much as I hate flies, it's good to see them getting some capital punishment!

Lol, now that is funny. Always good to start the day with a laugh! :) I can picture you wearing a executioners hood, your flashlight in one hand, and the hatchet in the other. The fly slayer! Lol.

LMAO That sounds like a great Halloween outfit :D

When i got the hatchet my wife said im now ready for a "honey i shrunk myself" moment HAHA

WW, I think that beats the way Mr. Miyagi took care of flies.

Good job!

Jeremy

LOL, like Mr. Miyagi i didnt really get the first fly on my first try, It took several attempts over a couple days. The Fenix PD35 blinds them great, but once you get close enough you have to go really fast or they fly away. Several got away and once i just barely missed and got the wings, this time i finally got the head :D

The mini hatchet is packed up and will be headed to The 710 to have a mini sheath made for it :D

Then im going to be able carry it around with me!!

The mini hatchet is packed up and will be headed to The 710 to have a mini sheath made for it :D

Then im going to be able carry it around with me!!

Can't wait to see what Julio does. We may have a few more customers for him eventually.

Hell yea man, It will be cool to see some of these minis coming out!!

Im sure JD will come up with something pretty sweet too, his kydex never fails to impress me!!

Cool thread, there's a video showing how to make a crossbow out of hair clips.. I'm gonna have to find it, I made this sheath for WW

My keychain ROCKS now.

Got my keys, exotac nanostriker XL, tritium lantern, and Hunt hatchet.

Still fits in my pocket too :D

15278959396_48fef8ee56.jpg

Love that keychain.....been wanting to pick up one of those exotacs for my keychain.....much more streamlined than the $50 gerber bear grylls firesteel that came with a crappy knife attached to it :D

Thanks man!!

LMAO, knife attached thats hilarious :D

The exotacs are sweet. They look great and most people have no idea what they are. I had to go to the court house a few months back and the guard at the metal detector takes my keys looks all at it and starts undoing it and asks, "Now what in the world is this" I laughed, told him it was an emergency fire starter and he says "OK, cool" and hands it back..... Now i doubt i would of made it in with the hatchet though LOL

I have started a couple fires with the exotac... But it is small, even though thats the XL version. The striker is really small and i wouldnt want to HAVE to start all my fires with it... But as an emergency back up firesteel its great and looks good on the keychain. My favorite firesteels are the ones i got from Dexwithers. Them things are amazing and the strikers are excellent and have plenty of room for a great grip. I have a few of his steels. I use them to light ALL my outdoor fires.

I plan on getting one of Dex's eventually but i just cant put my StrikeMastter H60 down. Its a beast and goes nicely with my Yuma

20140921_232805_zps8g1veorz.jpg

Back