• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hurahh!!! oy! I CALL THE CHARGe!!!!! $1.00 KNIFE

BAD BOY " BAD BOY< I THINK WE REALLY PUT THAT DEVIL TO REST", and it was about time too. So much for
Pakistan Being our "friend" in the war on terror, here he was in a multimillion dollar resort area where a bunch of Pakistan ex-military live.

Not sure what the counts up to but if you're not at 50 yet I'm in for celebrating his death for a dollar. Why not?

Shit, I'll take one too! Ding dong the fuckers dead. Stay vigilant, some stupid bastard somewhere will try to paint him as a martyr. He was a murdering, evil piece of shit and the world is a better place today than it was yesterday.

Red
PS
Is this a paypal deal? :)

Last edited:
I'm in (although I guess I'm 25th in line on the wait list if anyone backs out, eh?).

In case yer still feelin' generous, BAD BOY< I THINK WE REALLY PUT THAT DEVIL TO REST pm me if I'm in.

RIP Jim Romito PAPD 9-11-01

BAD BOY " BAD BOY< I THINK WE REALLY PUT THAT DEVIL TO REST" . I'm in for a dollar. SW

Back