• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hurahh!!! oy! I CALL THE CHARGe!!!!! $1.00 KNIFE

Heck, I'll pay DOUBLE for mine!

Hope you're sleeping this one off BBP!

$1...for real??? I'll take one too if this is true...And yeah...I stayed up too late last night watching the TV as well!

I'm writing down all orders.

Amen America, we GOT HIM. I'm writing down all orders, by midnight tonight, going to have to cut it OFF!

Going to take me 6-8 weeks to fulfill all orders, but all orders will be filled, America.

We got your number.

Posted in the other thread. Posting an "I'm in" here just to be sure. Thanks! :thumbup:

I'm in...lets hear it for the Navy Seals, bad boys for sure...thanks for this offer!

I'm in. Thanks :) Glad he's dead.

I'm going to put this knife on the fire engine as a tool. You're being too generous for me to hog it for myself!...even though I really want to :)

61689208.jpg

Last edited:
If the offer is still good, I would like to be included as well.

I remember the day those towers fell and will remember yesterday for the rest of my life.

Bring our boys home to their family's and give them a break.

Last edited:
I Am in. Not sure which thread to be in so I will hop in both. I hope now we can start bringing some of our boys home. I have had friends over there for 5 tours now...

Back