• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hurahh!!! oy! I CALL THE CHARGe!!!!! $1.00 KNIFE

Alright there fellas, there's an update.

Took me all week between my various assigned duties, special meetings, and what not, to get back to you fine folks for this update.

Here's where we're at on the Commemorative Celebration. The First 50, should receive, and individualized email from me, or an individual named "John". We know who you are.

I had a Police Sargeant, who answered to the call of duty, took charge on a big part of this project, just to make sure, his brothers were protected and that Santa's list was right, or else he said he was going to lock me up. So what I gunna Do? I said "OK SIR"

To the rest, this has nothing to do with you being brothers or not. Just email me, let's stay in good Communication..I mean,shucks, don't make me........Mad. I hate being mad. Everything around me just.........goes away.

I appreciate the forum members, please have the wisdom to see through, how good I feel about this great event. Our Baddest Boys rose to the occassion, and apparently, made it look easy. They even brought their dog.
Knife Forum Tribute to Navy Seal Task Force 6:
My Fellow Americans,

Each and every one of us has finally closed a dark chapter in our American history. This chapter, didn't end at the end of a book, it wasn't told about in a history class, we lived through this dark cloud hovering over this country, since 911. This is our story, we will share with future generations.

To me and I think many, that dark cloud, was not fear. That dark cloud was not hate. To me, the name of that dark cloud was indifference.

I'm working on the design now. We're going w/ an EDC sized Wharncliffe design. When the offer was made, I can think back to 3 brothers, who immediately, were ready to take charge. A Dollar Knife, could it be possible? Has it really come down to this, AMERICA?
You just gotta have faith brother. To all Brothers out there, by golly, that dark cloud has ended.
Who wants the #1 spot NOW? No Formal Application neccessary.....lol & don't call us, we'll..............____________(Fill in blank area, with your own name & Ideas).

Here are the terms:
First 50 postings to the add, get the $1.00 knife offer. There was a HUGE response to the add, more than even the Bad Boy expected, but I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the kind, encouraging fellas, that wanted to take part, just showed up, late.
I'll figure out something w/ those fellas, so we can all have the opportunity to commemorate this event as forum members together.
Let's be brothers, let's go back to that day, when a stranger opened the door, looked you in the eye, and you didn't wonder, why he opened that door............Just wondered why everyone didn't do that all the time?
We Remember & know what America is, has done & that this great chapter, in our story to our children. Is just a place in time, about our America.

Let's pay tribute, and get to cuttin' We all know what this is about.

I end with Thanks to Each and Every One of You. You are my chosen, brothers. Thank you again.

so this offer was only good to the first 50 to post in this thread? or both threads combined? i think i was reply number 50 in the other thread. does that mean i got in? or not? :eek:

either way, very cool gesture. good luck! :thumbup:

I was in the first 50, do you need my actual email address? or do you mean I will get a private message?

APDB90 if you need help funding any APO shipments, you just drop me a line. I will be more than happy to pitch in....

KN

Folks, just by way of update....while Bad Boy is starting on the blades, I'm working on the list for him. I will be getting emails out to the people who have first shot at this offer either today or tomorrow. In the interim, I do need a little help though. Could anyone who posted here, that is deployed or active duty military please email me at apdb90@gmail.com. I'm trying to figure out how many of these are going to have to be shipped to APO's, etc., and quite honestly, those folks away from their loved ones, in harms way, and actively fighting this fight for us are guarantee'd a knife even if I have to pay out of my own pocket (I won't because I know Bad Boy feels the same way, but you get the point) Please include your screen name so I can cross check it on the list.

Thanks Guys.

Email Went out two nights ago....in the cover of dark. About half got right on it/paid. What's half of the First 50?

Means we got some slackers in this corp! Email me @ Heelbadboy@yahoo.com brothers. No one's going to be left out.

The First 50 Gundude73, were taken from Both Posts. In actual order of time of occurance. Hughe, I didn't see you in the first 50, but I tell you what, if you email me & try to work your angle, I might bend. It happens....S O M E T I M E S. Let's all have fun w/ what happened people, it's not that complicated ;) USA Brothers!

A wonderful retired police sargeant, helped me compile & accurately record, the first 50 names. He even went to far as to recording all 200 PLUS NAMES!!!!! In exact order of occurance. Cop Right? *YEah*
Once cross referencing, I realized that he had everyone down in actual time.....*Gulp!* Pulls Up Collar. Kind sir, I don't see anyone left out here, email me....you know' what to do.

There WERE ten guys who originally posted, who also did not have email/pm capabilities? Well Guess What!!!!
I'm pretty F%$&!! Good, but I'm not that good. Email me, if you wanna get on board of this commemorative event. Doing my best here, but this works both ways.

You guys can also contact this person : APDB90

He's a good guy & should help steer --> you in the right direction if you have any additional questions.

Last edited:
So has any of the mysterious 50 received an email and or PM? If so speak up?

You got a bone to pick with Bad Boy? Do it in a PM.

Why should any of the "mysterious 50" legitimize your incredulous question with a response?

There WERE ten guys who originally posted, who also did not have email/pm capabilities? Well Guess What!!!!
I'm pretty F%$&!! Good, but I'm not that good. Email me, if you wanna get on board of this commemorative event. Doing my best here, but this works both ways.

You guys can also contact this person : APDB90.

i think i was 1 of them. i emailed both you and apdb90.

thanks

Yeah guys, I just came back to this post, have alot going on w/the whole 50+ email/online/picking D2 dust out of my eye thing. Akthor, yes, the email went out to everyone about 10 days ago, or so. I had an overwhelming response to the add, so it's taken me until now, to get everything settled. God willing, order should start going out by the end of this week.
I don't want anyone feeling left out on this, so if you email me (think I spoke up on this already) then we can work something feasible out. My email is Heelbadboy@yahoo.com.
For THIS COMMEMORATIVE KNIFE OFFER, please direct all emails specifically to my yahoo email address. The email/pm capability on this website is limited & I don't want to overload their system w/ a bunch of correspondence back/forth/back/forth on this particular commemorative 05/02/11 deal.
Everything else. Feel free to PM me here.

*Takes a step back* - Squares off w/ that side of the room.
You guys have been great, take care. Oh yeah, some pics should start showing up during this week, veeery soon on what I came up w/. Just working on the entire design, has taken me until this very day & I think we got this one licked.

Sounds great. Thanks for the update. Whatever you come up with I'm sure will be great and the message alone that goes with the knife is enough to make it worthwhile.

Thanks for your patriotism!,

Brett

How about this: Start a new thread and link to it in the last post of both current threads. Then, close the old threads so everyone from both threads can continue in the same thread?

Last I heard he was trying to save up some $$ to buy D2 to make the knives with.

HAs anyone recieved thier knife yet? Can someone post a picture.... I have not recvd any emails other than asking for payment...... Reached out and got a response but not much in there other than he is working on it..
I have not dobt it will come as I see nothing negative about him
Just wondering what the finished product looks like

Last edited:
Back