• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hurahh!!! oy! I CALL THE CHARGe!!!!! $1.00 KNIFE

I guess that I am probably too late, but I am glad that that rat bastard is dead! America Fu*k yeah!

I'll pay for four other people's knives as well (not shipping though). Just tell me where to send the money.

Thank you for doing this, and thank you to our armed forces. There'll be a party in Kandahar tonight!

Last edited:
I don't need a knife but I did want to say Thank You for being exactly what an American is supposed to be, A Patriot. Good Luck in the future. Best Regards, Ron.

Dont know if you went crazy and decided to let the first 200 in instead of 50 if so I am in.

Hi Bad Boy,

I will take one as i mentioned on the thread- you could have it send CONUS.

Let me know.

Thanks
Jay

Member for 6 months. 190 posts. 1 feedback. No photos of his work.

. $1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+ = $$$$ a lot of money for someone:rolleyes:

I feel like someone needs to state the obvious.:eek:

Sorry if I'm a little skeptic, I got burned on a custom knife. And each of you would only be out a dollar but someone will have all those dollars.:D
If I'm wrong congrats to each of you and your new knives and what a hell of a thing for Badboy productions to do.:thumbup:

EDIT: Doesn't have a photo album with pics of his work. But I did see where Bad boy Productions has made and sold quite a few knives. :eek: So my apologies. That is quite an order to fulfill.:eek:

Last edited:
I have a feeling you don't have too much to lose on this one Vic.
I appreciate yours & everyone else's comments, you guys R E A L L Y helped make this special.

My Fellow Americans, this is a great country we live in. God Bless The USA!

This is a great celebration today, I'm still taking down everyones names until midnight. First 50 (or whatever, we'll work it out) orders, let's all remember this one fellas!

I'll PM all of you w/ what I'm going to need from all of you, before it's all said & done. Just be patient & thank you for getting in the spirit of goodwill.

Last edited:
Gee Vic, what can I say to that?
I guess if you don't think it's not true, then you know....don't place an order.

This is a great celebration today, I'm still taking down everyones names until midnight. First 50 orders, let's all remember this one fellas!

Yes it is ^. Very nice of you to do. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

I already posted on the other thread, but just in case... I'm in for one! Thanks!!

I don't think there's any evidence to make us skeptical of his good intentions. It's not like he's asking for money orders/checks so no one can contest it. He seems like a stand up guy and I for one am giving him the benefit of the doubt. This world would be a much better place if everyone gave more instead of taking more.

Member for 6 months. 190 posts. 1 feedback. No photos of his work.

. $1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+ = $$$$ a lot of money for someone:rolleyes:

I feel like someone needs to state the obvious.:eek:

Sorry if I'm a little skeptic, I got burned on a custom knife. And each of you would only be out a dollar but someone will have all those dollars.:D
If I'm wrong congrats to each of you and your new knives and what a hell of a thing for Badboy productions to do.:thumbup:

EDIT: Doesn't have a photo album with pics of his work. But I did see where Bad boy Productions has made and sold quite a few knives. :eek: So my apologies. That is quite an order to fulfill.:eek:

Til midnight???? Heck, I'm in for a buck.

EDIT: If completed before my next government planned vacation, I'll give the knife to one of my soldiers.

This is an awesome idea, I am definitely in if still possible!

Thank you,

Whitty

Back