I’m seeing ads

Fonedork

Gold Member
And I have a platinum membership. This morning I started seeing an ad at the bottom of my screen in mobile. Are other paid members seeing ads?
pBBdtvN.png

Yep....pop-up adds at the bottom everytime a page turns on my android mobile. Just started this morning. Hope this goes away soon.

Same here. Any way to disable them permanently?

A paid membership. ;):p:D

I didn't get them on my desktop but have been seeing them as well on my android phone.
@Spark

Same deal as the others. Just a pip up and at the bottom of the page when you refresh or go to a new page.
Screenshot_20200129-091227_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else having this happen? My gold membership is paid up and I'm definitely logged in. There's a small ad incessantly popping up at the bottom of my screen. Just thought I'd check to see of any of you are having the same issue. It's not the worst thing in the world but it is mildly annoying...

Me too, iPhone/safari
Switched to Firefox, same thing

Annoying...

Last edited:
Same here on my phone.
Installed another ad blocker and the ad is gone but there's still that annoying little x that sticks around to close the ad.

Gold member here. I'm seeing ads on Galaxy tab s2 tablet, Android 7.0. No adds on Galaxy s9 smartphone, Android 9.0.
They are annoying.

Yes me to. Just got on the forum like I do every day and bam, stupid pop up ads, mostly subway, at the bottom of EVERY page! I've been a gold member for years so what in the hell's going on cause its driving bonkers! I pm'd spark and rycen but havnt heard back from them yet. I'm using android btw

Last edited:
It’s looking like this is primarily an android issue?

Back