I’m seeing ads

Thanks for adding the link. I posted my reply above before checking the Tech Support sub forum to see if it was already covered there.

At least you didn't open a new thread in General Knife Discussion before checking the Tech Support sub forum to see if it was already covered there. :D

At least you didn't open a new thread in General Knife Discussion before checking the Tech Support sub forum to see if it was already covered there. :D

Lol, have quite a bit of time on our hands, do we?

Purposely unhelpful. Great.
Sorry, when I replied the thread was titled "Is Anyone Else Enjoying The Ads?"
The first post in this thread was also 100% different.
I deleted my initial post, which pointed out that as a paying member, he should not be seeing adds at all.
I was surprised he was seeing them. At the time, I was not aware of a glitch in the system.
Again, my apologies.

Sorry, when I replied the thread was titled "Is Anyone Else Enjoying The Ads?"
The first post in this thread was also 100% different.
I deleted my initial post, which pointed out that as a paying member, he should not be seeing adds at all.
I was surprised he was seeing them. At the time, I was not aware of a glitch in the system.
Again, my apologies.
No it wasn’t lol

Didn't have the ads issue till today. But I have them now. Just wanted to add to the list.

I think the threads have been merged, 'cause when I first saw this the first post was different and it wasn't by you.
Either that or there's a bigger glitch.

Another thread was posted in GKD and then merged to this one in Tech. The first post of that thread was posted at about 11am EST and now reside at post #28 here.

afishhunter's post was #10 of this original Tech thread and posted about 930am EST. He is very wrong on all accounts in post 64.

While doubtful, it is possible that he is not wrong about the first post being edited. There is no "Last edited at whatever time" at the bottom right of the OP, so if it was edited it was done within about 5 minutes after posting. Which would have been done hours prior to his post.

Last edited:
Damn...they got me too:( (Android/ Note 9)

Screenshot_20200129-123155_Chrome.jpg

Another thread was posted in GKD and then merged to this one in Tech. The first post of that thread was posted at about 11am EST and now reside at post #28 here.

afishhunter's post was #10 of this original Tech thread and posted about 930am EST. He is very wrong on all accounts in post 64.

While doubtful, it is possible that he is not wrong about the first post being edited. There is no "Last edited at whatever time" at the bottom right of the OP, so if it was edited it was done within about 5 minutes after posting. Which would have been done hours prior to his post.
I actually posted a screenshot of me posting this thread, with this title, in the first post, so no, I did not change the title or otherwise trick fishhunter into being annoying as he’s suggesting in his “apology.”

Happened to me today at about 5:40. In the “for sale by Individuals” thread but only on my iphone it doesn’t happen on my ipad. My geographical location is new york. If i tap the x it will close but come back if I refresh the page.
Screen shot

66946EAA-4D23-4D11-9C7D-B0E0293B94E5.jpeg
66946EAA-4D23-4D11-9C7D-B0E0293B94E5.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m seeing ads as a Gold member.

Also, BF is noticeably slower for me today.

Using iOS 13.3 / Safari.

Last edited:
Thank you Spark :)

Still seeing ads popping up , iPhone

Back