I’m seeing ads

Getting them too, Google Pixel 3 XL.

And they seem to be completely random. Just had one for women's plus sized clothing. I'm male, single, and wear a 34x34 slim fit jeans...

I’m getting the pop ups on my IPhone .. these are for video’s 9mm Vs .45 ACP . It looks at what you’ve recently looked at and sends related ads...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bernie must of been looking at big women’s undies!:rolleyes::)
Getting them too, Google Pixel 3 XL.

And they seem to be completely random. Just had one for women's plus sized clothing. I'm male, single, and wear a 34x34 slim fit jeans...

I’m getting the pop ups on my IPhone .. these are for video’s 9mm Vs .45 ACP . It looks at what you’ve recently looked at and sends related ads...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bernie must of been looking at big women’s undies!:rolleyes::)

Lol. No, mine is completely random. Right now it's an ad for a psychology college, earlier I had a Lexus ad (never even been to that website, or looked them up as I have never had an interest.) All stuff I've never looked up like Clarks shoes, Wi-Fi for my private jet, it's weird.

Mine were random too.

But it looks to be fixed! Thank you spark!

Edit: I'm on an android galaxy s7 using chrome.

Last edited:
Very slow though.

Agreed on iOS (iPhone/iPad). It seems to be looking up ads to load even though it doesn’t display ads anymore.

My mobile LTE data speed is quite fast!

eimXEca.jpg

What are you talking about
Not trying to be offensive, just saying that 30 - 50 second load times for posts/threads with nothing but text could kill enthusiasm. I love spending time here, but not when it is like that. Running good for me at the moment.

This is a thread about banner ads. When you post with a completely separate issue, it takes time away from me solving other problems. Try to be courteous

Back