I do have users

Great knives Tony!

Even if I had the money, I don't think I could track down all the awesome knives that you land...what a HOG!!!:thumbup:

The MS seem to find me.

That one is a LMS proto, and I got two of them. One user and one Progu... I mean queen.

I have one other old MS user I might pass along and use this one.

Nice knives Tony.

BTW, where do you keep finding these Mean Streets?

So we found it! That must be the same stuff Lance Armstrong was using.

Oh jeez, that is such a novice statement, all us old timers know exactly why this happens, do you wanna know, I mean it's not like it hasn't been discussed before:rolleyes:

alright here below is a discussion relayed to me concerning INFI and it's power of resharpening:

here is a conversation between skunk and an old Busse plant worker:

Skunk: No, man. No, man, how'd he do all that other stuff, man? Like, how'd he make INFI, man. And, how'd he, like, how'd he get the ohio workers to do anything, man?
Worker: Oh, well, man, he had some magic dust, man.
Skunk: Some magic dust?
Worker: Yeah, magic dust, y'know? He used ta give a little bit to da workers, then he'd throw a little bit on the steel, a little bit to Jerry, a little bit more for Jerry, a little bit more...
Skunk: And this would get the workers off, man?
Worker: Aw, got 'em off, man?!? Are you kidding, man? they worked 24 hours shifts man and sprayed that magic dust all over the building man! that whole building is INFI dust man!
SKunk: far out man!!!

Was there anything left standing in the vineyards after you left that weekend? :D IS there going to be a shortage of grapes this year?

Actually I forgot the CPDABA-III at home so it isn't in the photo. :foot:

The SFNO isn’t a fatty:grumpy:.

Just double cut, saber grind and black paper. I’ll have to just put up with it. :p

2709612160_b9cc8982cf_o.jpg

Yeh...you'll just have to deal with it. ;)

Beautiful stuff, though. I'm gonna guess 360J, right?

Is that Warden near the front buffalo horn? That would be awesome!
Buffalo have actually made a comeback in my area and the horn is great stuff to work with.

It sure is ...

There are ... a few ... of those beauties around. :D;)

Over all I can say that the ZTBM is a knife that I find worth having. Weight of a medium size knife with nearly the power of a FBM :cool: :thumbup:

I have recently come to the same conclusion. But ... I need to do some more testing before I can be sure. I am an experimentallist. :)

My guess too. If so, he beat me to that knife by just a matter of a couple of minutes.

Don't feel too bad. Some bastid beat me to a fatty sabre CG SFNO today 4 SECONDS BEFORE THE END OF THE AUCTION!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh well...no regrets, right? I didn't wanna spend $800 anyway. :(

Nice users Tony! :thumbup: :thumbup:

And congrats on your saber SFNO. :cool:

Are you sure that its not black linen versus black paper??? :confused:

I didn't think they had black paper in mags...
plus that 1st pic of it looks like linen to me.

Either way... GREAT Score! :thumbup:
You're scoopin' up all the good stuff. :grumpy: :p ;)

I was polishing my SH-E by hand really fast and slipped and sliced open my
thumb and also GROUND SOME INFI DUST IN IT! I will let you know what super powers I develop as it happens.

I was polishing my SH-E by hand really fast and slipped and sliced open my
thumb and also GROUND SOME INFI DUST IN IT! I will let you know what super powers I develop as it happens.

I don't think INFI actually confers super powers.

However, you may notice that shaving is more difficult ... and that you can actually put a useable edge on your fingernails and toenails.

Oh. And you might have a little more trouble at the airport. :)

You are right it is Black Linen not Black Paper. :eek:

Nice users Tony! :thumbup: :thumbup:

And congrats on your saber SFNO. :cool:

Are you sure that its not black linen versus black paper??? :confused:

I didn't think they had black paper in mags...
plus that 1st pic of it looks like linen to me.

Either way... GREAT Score! :thumbup:
You're scoopin' up all the good stuff. :grumpy: :p ;)

Don't feel too bad. Some bastid beat me to a fatty sabre CG SFNO today 4 SECONDS BEFORE THE END OF THE AUCTION!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh well...no regrets, right? I didn't wanna spend $800 anyway. :(

THAT ONLY WENT FOR 760??!!!

Dangit. Where was I when this happened? :mad:

Great pics, Tony. Glad you got 'em safe n sound. FWIW, there's always regrets. I'll miss those blades, but I'm glad you got em. :thumbup:

:D :D

You are right it is Black Linen not Black Paper. :eek:

Black Paper? Black Linen??

My understanding was they only came in canvas. Interesting though....I just checked my picture archives and came up with the original offerings. One states what I remember, that Mags only have come in canvas but then another says black linen....???? My understanding has always been that only green linen (std) was ever offered as a option from the main site. Anyhow...it's an original SFNO with mag slabs...you can't complain about that on any counts.

Handles_002.gif

Handles_005.gif

one more that states the "show" knife as having black linen mags.......

just out the price tag!!!! ouch, and how much did the one on ebay go for??? :p

SFNOAD_05-2004_specs.gif

I'm sure that they are not canvas.

So what year were they $300? Because if we got $300 worth of oil back then how many SFNOs could we get now if we sold the oil? :p

one more that states the "show" knife as having black linen mags.......

just out the price tag!!!! ouch, and how much did the one on ebay go for??? :p

SFNOAD_05-2004_specs.gif

Troy,

Thanks Troy.

But you do know that on deals with good guys I do offer a regrets warranty at cost+.

Just email me if you want them back and if I have them we'll talk.

THAT ONLY WENT FOR 760??!!!

Dangit. Where was I when this happened? :mad:

Great pics, Tony. Glad you got 'em safe n sound. FWIW, there's always regrets. I'll miss those blades, but I'm glad you got em. :thumbup:

:D :D

Back