I got a reply from Benchmade on Axis lock patent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we see the first variation on the axis earlier this year with a coil spring pushing the bar vs the Omega spring?
Yes, in the Benchmade Anthem! A much improved variation, in my opinion. If they offered that style of lock on other models, I would own them, as I've had terrible luck with standard omega springs...

Just because you didn’t see it, doesn’t mean that is hasn’t been discussed here at length. Try searching harder.

And again, your posts often reflect a passive aggressive needling, implying that the members of this forum are all horribly racist towards the Chinese. I don’t think it will work out very well if you keep that up.
I do not understand, what part of that post was needling? I was giving two guesses, because I do not know the answer. One, Ganzo produces production knives instead of custom knivss. Two, Ganzo is made in China.

Not implying anything or racism here.

Yes... i could search harder. I was curious so i asked. I thought Ganzo was the only ones who used Axis lock other than Benchmade because i dont know much about custom knives.

I do not understand, what part of that post was needling? I was giving two guesses, because I do not know the answer. One, Ganzo produces production knives instead of custom knivss. Two, Ganzo is made in China.

Not implying anything or racism here.

Yes... i could search harder. I was curious so i asked. I thought Ganzo was the only ones who used Axis lock other than Benchmade because i dont know much about custom knives.

I don’t understand why you keep bringing up Ganzo again and again and again in the discussion of the patent of the Axis lock. It is not just the Axis lock but also many other manufacturers designs that Ganzo stole and still is stealing. Also, whether any other manufacturers used the Axis lock won’t change the fact that Ganzo is like a cancer to the knife making world. BTW, for the record I am not anti China or Chinese. And I suggest you do not bring in China or Chinese in your justification for what Ganzo has been doing.

I don’t understand why you keep bringing up Ganzo again and again and again in the discussion of the patent of the Axis lock. It is not just the Axis lock but also many other manufacturers designs that Ganzo stole and still is stealing. Also, whether any other manufacturers used the Axis lock won’t change the fact that Ganzo is like a cancer to the knife making world. BTW, for the record I am not anti China or Chinese. And I suggest you do not bring in China or Chinese in your justification for what Ganzo has been doing.
my question was not a racist question at all. It was very simple, and I got the answer. And im happy about the answer, so can we drop it plz. Forget I asked. As much as I hate Made in China products & Chinese companies, i have nothing against Chinese as humans.

Question was:
It seems Shiro, Rob Dalton, etc... were using Axis locks. Why were they not hated, but Ganzo was.

I guessed:
One, Ganzo makes production knives. Because production knives sell more in quanitity hence more knwon
Two, Ganzo is made in China. Because I dont like Made in China.

Answer i got was:
Ganzo makes clones

Im happy with the answer. I understand now. I simply did not know they were producing clones, because when clones are made, they dont put their brand name on it. They sell it off as if it is another brand. So i didnt know OK?? How would I know its a Ganzo if they were putting Spyderco logo on the fregging knife? I cant know that stuff easily. And yes, i didnt search.. but why would I think of searching it, if I dont suspect that stuff.

This has drifted so far off topic, there is no hope for recovery.

Closing this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back