I got my Injection 3.5" in the mail today!!!

It's one of the best Chinese made knives that I've ever handled, if it didn't say China on the blade I wouldn't even know.

It has a perfect four finger grip for me and I have medium sized hands.

The pocket clip is a little bit tight, but that was expected. I really like the slim design of the clip.

The pivot design is simple, but is a nice unique touch for such an inexpensive knife.

Very cool cutouts in the thumb studs they definitely help with opening. Also the detent on my specific knife is very strong so it's not easy to open slowly, but it's a breeze to flick open kind of like my 0550.

Good lock up at about 50% with no blade play whatsoever.

Perfectly centered blade.

The cutouts in the G10 handles are really cool looking and also a very nice design touch.

I'm a big fan of the hidden lanyard hole. I don't use lanyards, but for those who do you can easily fit 550 paracord through here with a little work.

Here's a size comparison to some common Kershaw knives: Leek, Skyline and Blur. It's about the exact same size as the Blur so if that fits your hand well than the Injection 3.5" should be just fine for you.

The fit and finish and attention to detail is truly exceptional. This knife is a great bargain and in my opinion it's a step above all other Chinese made Kershaws. If you guys like this knife buy it now you really can't go wrong especially for the price.

Last edited:
Nicely done but you didn't have to convince me.!! This is next on my list.

The more I see this knife the more I want to order it! And now I see the Thermite is out, as well! Not to mention the damn Cryo 2. I need more jobs!!! Excellent pics, by the way. I'm definitely digging the size of that 3.5

CEdge, grownstar, you guys get a BF membership and PM me, I'll send you each Injections.

The 3.0 is really tempting me. I really love the design, if it were US made with 14C28N I'd have bought one already, but I'll still probably buy one soon.

The more I see this knife the more I want to order it! And now I see the Thermite is out, as well! Not to mention the damn Cryo 2. I need more jobs!!! Excellent pics, by the way. I'm definitely digging the size of that 3.5

Thanks man and you better jump on that free Injection!

If you click on Kai Corp's name, you should see the option to PM. (PM means to Private Message.)

Back