I got my Injection 3.5" in the mail today!!!

CEdge, grownstar, you guys get a BF membership and PM me, I'll send you each Injections.

That's the kind of thing that makes me go submit a new order for some Kershaws/ZTs.

I've been eye-balling the Injection and a few other budget-friendly Kershaws anyways (and while I'm waiting on the 0770cf to come out... I might as well...).

Wow! 9 Kershaw/ZT bags @ 18 knives each, your collection must be huge! I'd have to get a bigger bed LOL! If you ever need a knife sitter... :D

Actually, the one ZT bag is empty (but not for long), and the Kershaw bags have a couple of empty slots in them. Also, the ZT bags hold 16 instead of 18, as the center section has 6 wider slots as opposed to the 8 narrow slots in the Kershaw bag center section. Anyway, I am pretty happy with my collection, but of course always have a few other knives that I want, lol!

Damnit...I want one of these...but wife says we need to save for a house...

Hmmm...downpayment or another Kershaw....hmmmmm......

Looks like a great little knife. I'd buy one myself if it had a nicer pocket clip. Congrats on your purchase!

I watched your review I want the injection even more after I watched it...how do you like the shuffle so far?

I love the budget Kershaws. Really, really nice blades for $20-25. This one I'm not sold on though, I wish I could get a feel of it in hand before ordering.

I'll definitely be getting several of the other new 2013 designs though(Scrambler, Swerve, and Freefall...eyeing the Shuffle, too).

I returned mine to GPK yesterday. Everything was fine except the lock bar has gone too far to the right side.

From my experience a budget knife may have great finish, like a Kabar Dozier or a Needswork , but pretty hard to have solid locking bar with long life.

I love the budget Kershaws. Really, really nice blades for $20-25. This one I'm not sold on though, I wish I could get a feel of it in hand before ordering.

I'll definitely be getting several of the other new 2013 designs though(Scrambler, Swerve, and Freefall...eyeing the Shuffle, too).

One thing I did notice when I got it is that it has a pretty thick handle about the same thickness of the ZT 0550. It's very ergonomic in the hand, but a bit bulky in the pocket, it's not something that bother me, but people that are used to slimmer knives might be put off by it.

Just got my first kershaw today! Its a shuffle 8700. A little smaller than you would think. It is by far oneof the best knives you could buy for under 20 bucks. I love the fact it has a bottle opener and flathead screwdriver. The blade is thick enough to pry .....within reason.....and the fit and finish are great! I cant believe the quality for the cost. I should buy cheaper knives.....or kershaws....more often. This thing will be my edc for a few days , but i still feel bummed it was made in china. I wish they sold a slightly larger version made in USA of course. All in all, great decision.

Anyone plan on removing the bead blast then stone washing theirs? I ordered mine with that idea in mind but have never done it before, would look great and be a fun project.

Anyone plan on removing the bead blast then stone washing theirs? I ordered mine with that idea in mind but have never done it before, would look great and be a fun project.

I would love to stonewash the blade, but taking chinese knives apart and putting them back together is very difficult in my experience.

I would love to stonewash the blade, but taking chinese knives apart and putting them back together is very difficult in my experience.

I took apart my Injection. Piece of cake. I do know where your coming form though, Kershaw and their liberal use of loc-tite!

CEdge, grownstar, you guys get a BF membership and PM me, I'll send you each Injections.

He's a man of his word! My Injection 3.5 came in the mail yesterday :D Big thanks to KAI for making this possible. A company of your status doesn't need to interact with the little guy on an internet forum, and yet you do so on a regular basis. Your passion for knives and customer satisfaction truly humbles me. You already had a loyal customer, this is just the icing on the cake. :thumbup:

He's a man of his word! My Injection 3.5 came in the mail yesterday :D Big thanks to KAI for making this possible. A company of your status doesn't need to interact with the little guy on an internet forum, and yet you do so on a regular basis. Your passion for knives and customer satisfaction truly humbles me. You already had a loyal customer, this is just the icing on the cake. :thumbup:

Congratulations man I'm really glad I started this thread.

Back