I sleep with a knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep with my CR plain Inkosi. The titanium feels like velvet. It relaxes me. Anyone else sleep with a knife in hand?

yea i sleep with my kukri under my pillow or by my side, often gripping the buffalo handle just feels right in the hand something about a good knife with a nice textured handle that give me good dreams

That’s interesting. Can’t say I’ve ever done that.
Slept with a gun under my pillow a few times. :)
I do think about knives sometimes when trying to go to sleep.
I don’t have any Ti knives. I wonder how CF would do?
Might just find out tonight:D

I sleep with my CR plain Inkosi. The titanium feels like velvet. It relaxes me. Anyone else sleep with a knife in hand?

When I lived in Chicago back in the early 90's I use to sleep with a loaded gun under the pillow. Now I live in the burbs and have to remind myself to carry a knife. It's safe as all get out where I am right now. No need to carry for defense.

I dont sleep with a knife but have an asp attached to my bed side frame within reach...
And my gun safe is within reach as soon as I'm sitting up with feet on floor :)

I'm sure it's quite silly to do so but I used to; stopped as the bed has gotten more crowded after my wife and terrier started piling in. Funny story: in college I tried to hide my knife collection from my girlfriend (now my wife) until the first time she stayed over. She woke up to find a 6" bladed throwing knife I had apparently stashed, then forgotten, under a heavy pillow in a corner of my bed. She knew I was a hunter/outdoorsman and, after some initial concern (along the lines of "uh, why the **** is this here!?"), she was a good sport about it. I ended up getting her a purple handled Delica (our school colors were purple) that she has since forgotten about.

I wish i could sleep with a handgun under my pillow but i live in the uk so handguns are illegal & even tho i sleep with a kukri if i used it on someone who broke in my house 9 times out of 10 i would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and receiver 10-20 years in prison and thats if the bad guy survived, as you can tell england has the worsed self defence laws in the WORLD!!!

giphy.gif
Ok. All right. So that's where we'll draw the line

in before the move.........

in case youre being serious and I doubt you are.......bad idear......

I agree with spysmasher (This is absolutely the strangest thread I have read here) You guys are nuts! I don't sleep with them But I do have several knifes stashed around the house just in case. I have three folders and a POS Sheffield Rogue next to my pc alone LOL, once a Boy Scout always a Boy Scout or do they just call them Scouts now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back