I want a "Tactilol" Knife!

Shorttime

Gold Member
I sold off or gave away my Mtechs and Smith & Wesson knives years ago, after I learned the difference.

But every so often, I have a flare-up of "Ninjavitis", and it makes me want one of those ridiculous all-black folders below the $20 mark.

So, I'm looking for suggestions for a "Tactilol" Knife, because it's fun, and we all like those knives that are hard to take seriously (yeah, you do, even just a little bit. It's okay, you don't need to admit it).

Post 'em up, if you would.

I have a bunch of tacticlol folders, but they were all expensive. :D Sold by a company who shall not be named here (whose name starts with a Q). ;) I actually enjoy a good tacticlol knife every so often, but I still want excellent quality, so I don't really have experience with the cheapies. I don't see a problem with tacticlol knives, as long as the owner recognizes them for what they are and accepts them as such. No shame in that. The problem is with he (or very rarely she) who buys something like this, thinks it makes them the biggest bad@ss in the neighborhood, and gets offended when others don't think they're as cool as they think they are. :D

Get the Mutilator...you won't regret it! :rolleyes:

mutilator.jpg

That is one of the best/worst I have seen ^:D
Incredible find, I love the "serrations" and the "jimping?"

Back