1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

I want a "Tactilol" Knife!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Shorttime, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Glad everybody took this in the spirit it was meant! :D

While this was all going on, I was looking myself, and I found a good candidate!

[​IMG]

And it's an Mtech, no less.... :thumbup:

2. blade dude

blade dude

Nov 8, 2015
    Mtech mtech they're the best! they break faster than the rest! Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Slipperyfish

Slipperyfish

Apr 6, 2014
    I'd but this if she had nipples...:D

4. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    [​IMG]
    All you really need to know about this knife is that ( obviously the awesome color ) the grip is hundreds of little screaming skulls.
    I just got this one last week for 5$ ( my dad saw them on cutlery corner and thought they were cool and got a couple and gave me one )

5. ursamajor

ursamajor

Oct 27, 2010
    That is basically the Harley Davidson motto.

"Buy a Harley! Buy the best! Ride a mile, and walk the rest"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

6. coldmrk

coldmrk

Apr 19, 2012
    Pretty much anything boker magnum :p
    [​IMG]

7. blade dude

blade dude

Nov 8, 2015
    There's the boker plus urban survival knife

8. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Heh. I forgot about the Urban Survival Knife. A lot of the Boker Plus stuff is gold.

I'd like to thank everybody for the laugh (since this is probably going to fall off the front page soon)! I've put way more thought into this than I should.

Blade has to be black (200% more tacticool that way), although the mermaid-flipper flipper sure is good. 3.5" of edge (more or less), and some kind of recurve or karambit, because everybody knows those are the best. :rolleyes:

If I actually buy something, I'll try to remember to dig this thread back up.

Thanks again, everybody!

9. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Ok..... I HAVE to play!!!
    Got into this insanity bout a year ago. My youngest boy, 12, wanted to surprise me with a knife. My genius wife took him to the mall and he came back with this!!! I have to carry it every day and tell him what I cut with it!!
    It's so horrendous it's adorable!! Love that little shit!!!
    And believe it or not......the blades are made of surgical steel AND it's a limited edition!!!!
    Admit your jealousy you poor saps!!!!
    Joe

[​IMG]

10. palonej

Aug 5, 2015
    It was upside down and I didn't even notice!!! Another selling point!!!
    That's better.........no, it really isn't!!!

[​IMG]

11. palonej

Aug 5, 2015
    But wait!!!!! There's more!!!! It's spring assisted too!!! Zombie slayer extraordinaire!!!!
    I can feel the envy oozing out of this forum!!!

12. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    Jeez. TAC FORCE makes Mtech's worth considering...

13. VDknives

VDknives

Mar 31, 2016
    Go to kolourco.com they have very cheap but cool looking knives from rainbow tanto "swords" to dragen karambits

14. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    Her flipper... IS THE FLIPPER.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  15. redsquid2

redsquid2 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2011
    Well, who doesn't?!?!

16. redsquid2

redsquid2 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2011
    That's a pretty good weapon. The flashlight lets you see the enemy that you are stabbing. But it has a serious flaw: when you fold it up, it does not resemble a helicopter.

17. marcinek

marcinek

Jan 9, 2007
    First of...its "tacticlol". Not "tactilol." Let's be accurate about these things. :D

Second, your one stop shop for all tacticlol needs is Brous Blades. Though, they were even more tacticlol, if you can believe that!...when they were Kut Throat Knives!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. marcinek

marcinek

Jan 9, 2007
    Hey...at least they didn't spend $500 on it, like this CRKT goes for!! :D

[​IMG]

19. palonej

Aug 5, 2015
    Good point Marci!!! Think it was $14!!
    My brainiac wife told me I should go to the mall to buy knives from now on because the prices were great........she's blonde....need I say more!!
    Joe

20. redsquid2

Aug 31, 2011
    That one would be excellent for wounding your own forearms.