I want a "Tactilol" Knife!

Glad everybody took this in the spirit it was meant! :D

While this was all going on, I was looking myself, and I found a good candidate!

FRx3HEP.jpg

And it's an Mtech, no less.... :thumbup:

Mtech mtech they're the best! they break faster than the rest! Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you really need to know about this knife is that ( obviously the awesome color ) the grip is hundreds of little screaming skulls.
I just got this one last week for 5$ ( my dad saw them on cutlery corner and thought they were cool and got a couple and gave me one )

Mtech mtech they're the best! they break faster than the rest! Jk

That is basically the Harley Davidson motto.

"Buy a Harley! Buy the best! Ride a mile, and walk the rest"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Heh. I forgot about the Urban Survival Knife. A lot of the Boker Plus stuff is gold.

I'd like to thank everybody for the laugh (since this is probably going to fall off the front page soon)! I've put way more thought into this than I should.

Blade has to be black (200% more tacticool that way), although the mermaid-flipper flipper sure is good. 3.5" of edge (more or less), and some kind of recurve or karambit, because everybody knows those are the best. :rolleyes:

If I actually buy something, I'll try to remember to dig this thread back up.

Thanks again, everybody!

Ok..... I HAVE to play!!!
Got into this insanity bout a year ago. My youngest boy, 12, wanted to surprise me with a knife. My genius wife took him to the mall and he came back with this!!! I have to carry it every day and tell him what I cut with it!!
It's so horrendous it's adorable!! Love that little shit!!!
And believe it or not......the blades are made of surgical steel AND it's a limited edition!!!!
Admit your jealousy you poor saps!!!!
Joe

549cf55b42442945e237be7998ff0f9e.jpg

It was upside down and I didn't even notice!!! Another selling point!!!
That's better.........no, it really isn't!!!

1194715d2f09f739ab82391380f86fd8.jpg

But wait!!!!! There's more!!!! It's spring assisted too!!! Zombie slayer extraordinaire!!!!
I can feel the envy oozing out of this forum!!!

Go to kolourco.com they have very cheap but cool looking knives from rainbow tanto "swords" to dragen karambits

That's a pretty good weapon. The flashlight lets you see the enemy that you are stabbing. But it has a serious flaw: when you fold it up, it does not resemble a helicopter.

I sold off or gave away my Mtechs and Smith & Wesson knives years ago, after I learned the difference.

But every so often, I have a flare-up of "Ninjavitis", and it makes me want one of those ridiculous all-black folders below the $20 mark.

So, I'm looking for suggestions for a "Tactilol" Knife, because it's fun, and we all like those knives that are hard to take seriously (yeah, you do, even just a little bit. It's okay, you don't need to admit it).

Post 'em up, if you would.

First of...its "tacticlol". Not "tactilol." Let's be accurate about these things. :D

Second, your one stop shop for all tacticlol needs is Brous Blades. Though, they were even more tacticlol, if you can believe that!...when they were Kut Throat Knives!

jb-0711-1.jpg

brous-blades-coroner-zombie-green-knife-large_zps5d2ec0fe.jpg

4_8d5083df-87cf-45d6-b849-2a330fd38c4a_1024x1024_zpssdsfpvaa.jpg

6_zpsoou2bmlq.jpg

Ok..... I HAVE to play!!!
Got into this insanity bout a year ago. My youngest boy, 12, wanted to surprise me with a knife. My genius wife took him to the mall and he came back with this!!! I have to carry it every day and tell him what I cut with it!!
It's so horrendous it's adorable!! Love that little shit!!!
And believe it or not......the blades are made of surgical steel AND it's a limited edition!!!!
Admit your jealousy you poor saps!!!!
Joe

Hey...at least they didn't spend $500 on it, like this CRKT goes for!! :D

7-5260-BThand2_large7_621_zpscpf7fniq.jpg

Good point Marci!!! Think it was $14!!
My brainiac wife told me I should go to the mall to buy knives from now on because the prices were great........she's blonde....need I say more!!
Joe

Back