1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

If you could only have 1

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by luethge, Jul 16, 2019.

1. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    Lots of great Busse’s but I’d keep my Nuclear Nano Fusion Steel Heart.

CataD, MR HAPPY and luethge like this.
  2. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    I have to give Last Rites a thumbs up for honorable mention. As new as it is, I am drawn to this blade like a moth to flame ~ Everything about it is perfection in the hand. I believe this is one of the greatest offers ever to happen but man, what a tough field of contenders - there's just so many that put a premium on the term "Best Ever" .... There's no way to boil down to one after you look through all these great choices that each and everyone is a great choice. God willing that we are never put into this position of choosing :D

3. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    Would have to be a classic non CBT/forsaken for me. Team Gemini, SFNO, FBM etc. Steel Heart would probably be my go to followed by a NMSFNO

WatermanChris, luethge and MR HAPPY like this.
  4. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Umm this is very very hard for me, there is a reason I have only ever sold off two Busses, wait..that would be only one busse. I am a Infi and Sr-101 hoarder, well for the sake of this, I will pick the TGLB that was my first Busse. I am very attached to that one even if I have abused it much.

5. kniferMan

kniferMan

Jul 16, 2011
    Modded Rodent 6 in INFI would be a dream come true. Either way I love the few :rolleyes: that I have :cool::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MR HAPPY, cut it out, luethge and 2 others like this.
  6. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Those are all well used/loved blades! They look fantastic!

7. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Hard to go wrong with a TGLB or B8LE also! If I woke up on a island with a volleyball after a plane crash etc etc, and found one of those in my luggage, I would be like “oh thank God! Now where’s the Booz cart and my cellphone”
    LOL ;):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. MikeH

MikeH

Oct 18, 2001
    My answer has varied a bit to this question over the years, but it has usually been my user first edition Custom Shop Active Duty or my user Zero Tolerance Natural Outlaw E. Today it is my Sarsquatch.

MR HAPPY, Will York and luethge like this.
  9. kniferMan

kniferMan

Jul 16, 2011
    This does look like an awesome blade. I've never tried it before but it looks like a great all arounder. Awesome leather rig setup too! Nice, thanks for sharing.

Daniel Halcomb and Will York like this.
  10. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    Glad to see you have your priorities straight :cool: :D

11. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    [​IMG]

DJC72, MR HAPPY, Will York and 4 others like this.
  12. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    We all knew your answer before we even read the post.

MR HAPPY, Will York, Boru13 and 2 others like this.
  13. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Only one is a horrible thought! :confused:, but today the BME2 gets the nod. Narrowly edges out the BOOM Parang for me since it's INFI and a little more compact.

[​IMG]

One Rat would be the Chopweiler and one Dog goes to the 1311.

14. polskiogorki

polskiogorki Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Hog badger for me

CataD, WatermanChris and luethge like this.
  15. kniferMan

kniferMan

Jul 16, 2011
    We're all with ya Chris but I do have one question for Andy, how does he keep that well loved user so purdy?! :eek::rolleyes:o_O:D

WatermanChris likes this.
  16. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Well, when you have a different ASH designated for each day of the year, it takes a LONG LONG time for any of them to show any appreciable wear.:D

WatermanChris, Will York and gk4ever2 like this.
  17. Mauser1916

Mauser1916

Jun 9, 2013
    Of course, TGLB LE

hydeinmind, WatermanChris and luethge like this.
  18. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    I think you nailed it Stumpy!:D:thumbsup:

19. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    ........ yes this.... and you love them and hug them and hold them.... :D That is also an old pic, that said I don't baton at all appreciably so the finishes tend to hold up better ;)

20. kniferMan

kniferMan

Jul 16, 2011
    Very true... didn't think of that o_O:)

Love :eek:... hug o_O... I guess that's why I always end up with strippers :D

Stump Buster and Will York like this.