If you could only live with one knife brand...

Spyderco - no question - all the options one could need with the quality to match.

Right now I guess I'd say benchmade.. They have a pretty diverse line and my favorite lock hands down.

Spyderco and I wouldn't look back. Most variety as far as designs, blade steels, and price range. Then you've got Sal.

Mike

If my everyday use is an indicator, it would be Victorinox. But...one brand for ever and ever..... (1) I think Spyderco at this point due to the tremendous variety and overall quality. (2) Second place would be Great Eastern Cutlery (if they maintained their quality), but they really would need to up their production a lot. I grow tired looking for something they recently released and it has been sold out. I am just not interested enough to keep searching and have little interest in the secondary market.

My second choice would be KAI, since that includes Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, and Shun. Covers me for utility, heavy duty, and cooking. :)

Victorinox.

It's more than a knife, it's a pocket size bundle of solutions to the problems that come up now and then.

Ahhh...ok. Thanks for letting me know. I'm still a little wet behind the ears when it comes to knives. I started on candlepowerforums.com and saw a post there about the blade forums. Well, it got me interested and now I'm a registered user on post #2 now LMAO!! All I need is another expensive addiction/hobby!! :topsy_turvy: If I had to pick with my limited experience I'd choose Kershaw/ZT.

Leatherman because sure I like an edc spring assist but I do construction work more than any so multi tools help and I possibly could get used to only a wave not a wave and a folder

Ok. I know I am going to get some angry glares for this one but Strider. Reason being that I love a DGG SMF and SnG folder. Its all that I carry.

For their fixed blades I guess I could make due with a short tanto and a fighter. Not my top choice though but it would be worth it to keep my edc's.

The real best choice might be benchmade though. Great folders, autos and a diverse line of fixed blades.
Not giving up my SMF though.

I pick Chris Reeve knives. I like them. Folders and fixed blades.

Back