I'm out of the loop, how are Quartermaster today?

Quartermaster knives are great quality. We all know WE makes some really good knives. Quartermaster knives are WE made. Their warranty is a no questions asked replacement, because they don't have a facility to actually work on knives.

Quartermaster knives are great quality. We all know WE makes some really good knives. Quartermaster knives are WE made. Their warranty is a no questions asked replacement, because they don't have a facility to actually work on knives.

And if they'd just claimed that from go I wouldn't have any issue with them. Yet the charade continues.

Are they though? I'm not arguing against it, genuinely asking.

On that import page I was looking at, WE itself does not show up. Maybe one of the other companies is WE's parent company or exporter though. Two predominant companies it shows are Scikio and Wayeah.

Really? No, they aren't. Also, what are you talking about, what warranty? Are you stating here right now that I could buy a QM knife today, have an issue, and send it directly to WE for repair or "no questions asked replacement"? Yes, or no? Please show us supporting documentation, because I'm pretty sure QM as a company doesn't actually exist anymore.

You may not remember, but I do: I recall destroying you a year or so ago the last time you tried to defend this garbage company, their garbage knives, and the scam-artist (now turned car-wash owner LMAO) owner. As I recall, you finally did an about-face and apologized, having not understood the level of scumbaggery that QM and Jared West sunk to.

Anyway, feel free to drop that info about being able to return QM knives directly to WE for a "no questions asked replacement".

It still bothers me that if there is evidence that these are made in China, they should be labeled as such. Is the overall quality on par with some of the better Chinese makes? Just curious myself. If they are made by WE, should there be some good construction? From the ones I have seen on a few knife companys' sites, they look bulky, sharp angles, and not put together well. I am not impressed by them.
Edit: good question about the warranty as mentioned above, how good is it? what will they honor and do, or how will you send it to them with no location nor address, or do they just send you a replacement? I would not hold my breath that the warranty is worth the paper it is printed on. If there are others who have had to use the warranty, I would like to hear your experiences, please respond. You will know what kind of company Quartermaster is by the fruits they produce.....fresh fruit or fruit rotting on the vine.

Last edited:
Unfortunately according to an employee I talked to from Blade HQ , if you require warranty work on your Quartermaster knife you're shit outta luck. ;)

Really? No, they aren't. Also, what are you talking about, what warranty? Are you stating here right now that I could buy a QM knife today, have an issue, and send it directly to WE for repair or "no questions asked replacement"? Yes, or no? Please show us supporting documentation, because I'm pretty sure QM as a company doesn't actually exist anymore.

You may not remember, but I do: I recall destroying you a year or so ago the last time you tried to defend this garbage company, their garbage knives, and the scam-artist (now turned car-wash owner LMAO) owner. As I recall, you finally did an about-face and apologized, having not understood the level of scumbaggery that QM and Jared West sunk to.

Anyway, feel free to drop that info about being able to return QM knives directly to WE for a "no questions asked replacement".
I wouldn't even trust that grifter Jared West to wash my car .

So they're out of business and what is being sold is just existing inventory? I'd sure like to know that at least this garbage company is no longer in operation!

Since this thread started, I tried to find their website it seems like its gone, only distributers of their knives come up.Maybe the mothership came and took them back to the magical place these knives are made.

Since this thread started, I tried to find their website it seems like its gone, only distributers of their knives come up.Maybe the mothership came and took them back to the magical place these knives are made.

Yeah Quiet Quiet posted above they don't exist any more (which I misread the first time). Let's hope the mothership keeps them!

He should've dressed up like the joker instead.I wouldn't buy an air freshener from him.next time you think Quartermaster and everything it was supposed to represent,think of this buffoon and this video.....

LMAO That guy looks like he's got at least two dealers* on speed-dial.

*Hint: and we aren't talking purveyors of fine cutlery.

Back