INFI To The Rescue!!!!! (Cool pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'lll just have to live in the real world, where people know (thanks to a little thing called PHYSICS) that it's patentl;y impossible to pry a door open with ANY type of knife

Hmmm, real world? So he's one of those idiots from that stupid MTV show?

beefangusbeef said:
Hmmm, real world? So he's one of those idiots from that stupid MTV show?

I dunno, never seen it.

I could easily pry a car door apart with one of my knives, so maybe he subscribes to an alternate view of reality. . . The oxygen-deprived reality of having his head that far up his keister.:rolleyes:

Well, I guess he put everything in perspective. Please excuse me while I go sell my Busse knives so as to be able to afford my new journey in the "real world". :rolleyes:

V_Shrake said:
It's a shame that Easy brought this silly thread back to life. It gives Jerry and his acolytes yet another chance to spread their drivel.

Captain 5 Posts? Ooh, quite funny, Jerry. It's amazing how this crowd relates number of posts to actual knowledge and "worthiness" of the poster. Which goes a long way to explaining how Cliffy has such a sterling rep, despite being proven wrong on oh, so many occasions. Had it ever occured to you post-counters that Easy may not have been wasting his valuable time posting over here? That perhaps he's busy on other, more informative forums discussing the real-world use of knives. Which *doesn't* include prying off car doors. banned smiley removed Jerry SAYS that this incident is in the official records of the state police. But he neglects to provide an address so that we can find it and read for ourselves of his selfless "heroics".

BTW, it will no doubet be pointed out that my own post cuont here is rather low. Thats due to the fact that i had to reapply, but I'm sure that what it *really* means is that I, like Easy, have an opinion that's too "young" to count. I wish I had nothing going on in my life like cliffy and some of you others, so that I could be considered an internet "expert" too. Guess I'lll just have to live in the real world, where people know (thanks to a little thing called PHYSICS) that it's patentl;y impossible to pry a door open with ANY type of knife, and that anyone who says so, with no proof other than his already-dubious word, is lying. And not too convingly at that; but his acolytes buy it, and his knives, so all is well in Jerry World.

It is easy to confront here.

Please call the shop and talk to Jerry.

419-923-6471

I'm sure he will be more than willing to provide any leads to documentation you or anyone else might need.

I agree, post counts are not the best way to identify either rookies or experts. But words and actions are.

I don't remember the specifics of your last names history, but I do remember when you would engage in less than gentlemanly actions.

That, as well as the other individuals actions, are all we can judge by.

Last edited by a moderator:
V_Shrake said:
It's a shame that Easy brought this silly thread back to life. It gives Jerry and his acolytes yet another chance to spread their drivel.

Captain 5 Posts? Ooh, quite funny, Jerry. It's amazing how this crowd relates number of posts to actual knowledge and "worthiness" of the poster. Which goes a long way to explaining how Cliffy has such a sterling rep, despite being proven wrong on oh, so many occasions. Had it ever occured to you post-counters that Easy may not have been wasting his valuable time posting over here? That perhaps he's busy on other, more informative forums discussing the real-world use of knives. Which *doesn't* include prying off car doors. banned smiley removed Jerry SAYS that this incident is in the official records of the state police. But he neglects to provide an address so that we can find it and read for ourselves of his selfless "heroics".

BTW, it will no doubet be pointed out that my own post cuont here is rather low. Thats due to the fact that i had to reapply, but I'm sure that what it *really* means is that I, like Easy, have an opinion that's too "young" to count. I wish I had nothing going on in my life like cliffy and some of you others, so that I could be considered an internet "expert" too. Guess I'lll just have to live in the real world, where people know (thanks to a little thing called PHYSICS) that it's patentl;y impossible to pry a door open with ANY type of knife, and that anyone who says so, with no proof other than his already-dubious word, is lying. And not too convingly at that; but his acolytes buy it, and his knives, so all is well in Jerry World.

you obviously know little of physics. It is more specifically stress and strength of materials than with basic principles of physics. Anyway, It is not atypical to be able to pry a door with a knife but it does take a stout knife.

Where has Cliff been proven wrong? many occasions?

How often is a bystanders help specifically written down in a police report? HAve you ever seen a police report? Policemen don't like to type or write and I can guaranty it would look more like cliff notes (no pun intended).

You had to reapply for what reason, possibly being combative and a Troll? Or what, explain, sounds fishy to me.

What knives do you have? and why are you so combative? You came in here specifically to attack the group without presenting a logically derived opinion. Can you give examples of what you know to be true. How many knives did you see break in doors, tell me, I'd like to know.

Hammy - 1 Idjits - 0

Love you man:D

Very honorable of you Jerry. It is amazing how many people would simply drive by and not be bothered by another in distress.

V_Shrake said:

Thanks for stopping by and making your opinion know to the rest of us. I am sure we won't see much of you around here since you find "Jerry's World" so uninviting. Suits me just fine. As far as low post count is concerned, it doesn't point to a opinion that is too "young" or a lack of internet "expertise", what it does indicate in nearly every forum I have ever been in is a sure sign of a troll, most likely someone who has been banned in that same set of forums for being an all around ass. I am not saying that you are a troll or anything but when a thing talks like a troll and walks like a troll, well you know the rest.

For future reference, if you do plan to post here and you do so with the same tone, you should expect the same welcome.

I concur with Hammy, you do ring a bell of familiarity and it didn't have good tone then either.

I also concur that you probably will not find mention of a bystander, at least in any detail, in a police officers report. They are often averse to paperwork having so much of it to do on a daily basis. It is unlikely that Jerry was even named in the report, but if you get a hold of it, I am sure you will let us know he isn't mentioned therefore proving something, what I have no idea.

1st. Why exactly is it "patentl;y" (sic) impossible? Have you seen the tests these knives go through? Do you think a knive that could not handle a job like this would have such a loyal following from outdoorspeople and military service people? Buy one, give it your worst and send it back if it doesn't meet you approval. But you'll be keeping it.

2nd. You have no idea what happened that night, why would you take this tone about something when you have no idea what heppened.

3rd. What do get out of rudely disputing a story of someone you have never met and have no idea his integrity. You should think about why doing this gets you off. It's not right.

I don't know you and I don't know Jerry so I'm not going to make any judgements. But based on what I've seen of Jerry's posts and what I've seen of yours, I will take believe Jerry.

V_Shrake said:
Guess I'lll just have to live in the real world, where people know (thanks to a little thing called PHYSICS) that it's patentl;y impossible to pry a door open with ANY type of knife, and that anyone who says so, with no proof other than his already-dubious word, is lying.

oh, i disagree. as far as i know in a door frame there isnt anything thats hardened past 50rc. the head bolts and things like that are, but i dont know of anything that would require high torque bolts in the door.

you may not be able to pry a door open, in that you would have to crush the door in order to seperate the lock, or break the lock bolt -

but you most certainly can cut the door off. likewise you can cut a hole in the door, and pry that section off. cliff stamp has posted photos showing as much - as seen in the link in the post above. that knife has 3 things going against it when it broke - it was slimmed down and modified from its original geometry, it was a swamp rat wich means it was 52100 instead of infi (wich woudlnt have been as much of a problem had it not been modified to be thinner), and it was cutting a hinge that was under load from the top of the door.

but in the end - that door is of of that truck as a direct result of that knife.

V_Shrake said:
. . . I wish I had nothing going on in my life like cliffy and some of you others, so that I could be considered an internet "expert" too. . . .

V Shrake's real name is Richard Koozer. The last we knew, he was unemployed, in his mid-forties, and living with his dad in Sprague River, OR. He admitted in our phone conversation that not only had he NEVER owned a Busse Combat Knife, but that he had also NEVER seen one in person. He is one of the trolls from the OLD Survival Forum on KnifeForums who was booted off with several other folks who confused "camping" with wilderness survival.

We wish him the best of luck, but based on the phone conversation that I just had with him, I think his dad might need to have a talk with him about how to be a more responsible adult when using his computer.

What's wrong with camping. Let me tell you a thing or two Jerry. Car camping with 3 little ones and a SRKW wielding wife IS SURVIVAL ;)

Low Post: As addressed above it is often a sure sign of a TROLL. And the tone... Well what kind of response did you expect? Contribute a little first before you decide to discredit people who prove themselves and their products publically.

BTW - aside from attending a show is there another way to view the live tests done on Busse knives? A DVD? Host? Just curious. I'll just keep looking at LeatherHOG's SH-E piercing a car hood for now ;b

Darn, Jerry, ya beat me to it. Here I was, going to thank you for the second phone call threatening to sue me, and here you are. I got kicked off just as i was posting, so I guess we each hit "submit" at the same time.

Since Jerry has kindly given you an overview of myself (vaguely accuarte but lacking in MANY details, like most of his hype), one has to ask themselves, how can *I* prove such a threat to Jerry's livelihood that he feels the need to call and threaten me with his lawyers? Surely a single "loser" such as myself can't be that detrimental to his bottom line.

I have never been banned from Blade Forums, as I hardly spend enough time here to make banning me worthwhile; I simply don't waste my time here. I *did*, however, take a long break from these forums and somehow my old account info got lost in the shuffle.

Icalled "liar" to Jerry's little drama, and he provided no documentation to back it up, just more vague fluffery. I'm quite sure that a cop coming onto the scene of such a MAJOR auto accident would get the names of EVERY person on scene, and their actions. It's really simple why: people, like Jerry here, like to throw lawyers at other people. So the police department needs copious records to combat such behaviour. I'm sure that a cop, coming on to the scene of of one guy hacking into another's with a honking big knife would want to take that sort ofinfo down.

No, Jerry, I've never held one of your knives. Nor do I have to fondle a piece of cold crap to know that it won't cut. Like MANY consumers, I take a lot of different factors into the equation before deciding to buy *anything*. And the loads of negative information about your knives, posted by people I *do* trust and with enough veracity and "proof" to convince me, is all I need to let me know I woujldn't have one of your knives if you paid me.

But I'm sure that your loyal fanbase here will take no notice of anything I have to say (after all, it isn't being printed on a physics department serve, is it), so have no fear that yuor next Gil Hibbins looking knife will sell like hotcakes.

somethingsmellsfunny.jpg

This guy must be retarded.

So he is a troll, who doesnt have any grasp of reality, and he feels the urge to attack Busse. . . Because?

Not coming up with anything close to a rational reason. Of course this guy is anything but rational, so who knows what kind of mental issues he is dealing with.

Certainly an inferiority complex, maybe he is a manic depressive or developmentally disabled.

Trolls are for banning, and this guy has established that is exactly what he is.

V_Shrake said:
Icalled "liar" to Jerry's little drama,

No, Jerry, I've never held one of your knives. Nor do I have to fondle a piece of cold crap to know that it won't cut.

But I'm sure that your loyal fanbase here will take no notice of anything I have to say

The above is the most relevant part of your post.

Called someone a LIAR without proof!!!

NEVER HELD OR USED ONE OF JERRY's KNIVES!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU BELONG TO SOME OTHER FANBASE AND ARE TRYING TO MAR SOMEONE ELSES REP.

Oh, and where are all these peoples negative reports. What knives do you have that can compare and where were you at BLADE to proove it. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. All I hear comin out your pie hole is trash and lies. LIAR!!

I sir call you a Scumbag. You go into someones house and spit on their food as well, would you?

V_Shrake said:
Darn, Jerry, ya beat me to it. Here I was, going to thank you for the second phone call threatening to sue me, and here you are. I got kicked off just as i was posting, so I guess we each hit "submit" at the same time.

Since Jerry has kindly given you an overview of myself (vaguely accuarte but lacking in MANY details, like most of his hype), one has to ask themselves, how can *I* prove such a threat to Jerry's livelihood that he feels the need to call and threaten me with his lawyers? Surely a single "loser" such as myself can't be that detrimental to his bottom line.

I have never been banned from Blade Forums, as I hardly spend enough time here to make banning me worthwhile; I simply don't waste my time here. I *did*, however, take a long break from these forums and somehow my old account info got lost in the shuffle.

Icalled "liar" to Jerry's little drama, and he provided no documentation to back it up, just more vague fluffery. I'm quite sure that a cop coming onto the scene of such a MAJOR auto accident would get the names of EVERY person on scene, and their actions. It's really simple why: people, like Jerry here, like to throw lawyers at other people. So the police department needs copious records to combat such behaviour. I'm sure that a cop, coming on to the scene of of one guy hacking into another's with a honking big knife would want to take that sort ofinfo down.

No, Jerry, I've never held one of your knives. Nor do I have to fondle a piece of cold crap to know that it won't cut. Like MANY consumers, I take a lot of different factors into the equation before deciding to buy *anything*. And the loads of negative information about your knives, posted by people I *do* trust and with enough veracity and "proof" to convince me, is all I need to let me know I woujldn't have one of your knives if you paid me.

But I'm sure that your loyal fanbase here will take no notice of anything I have to say (after all, it isn't being printed on a physics department serve, is it), so have no fear that yuor next Gil Hibbins looking knife will sell like hotcakes.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Next troll, please.

Please stop feeding this one. You'll only inflame his neuroses. :thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back