Instagram

I would say start a notes page that has all your #'s listed. That way you don't have to worry about typos or misspelled words or it taking a bunch of time to type out all the #'s you want. You can always add or move or change any of the #'s you want to select. Then select and copy (all in one selection box) the #'s you want to post with the picture and paste that into the caption box.

Don't forget to add the @fiddlebackforge / @wasknives / @fletcherknives to the caption as well. When you post the @'s it tags the individual, and the person gets a notification in their personal page under the Photos of You section. The #'s are searchable, but the @'s are direct links to that persons instagram page.

Hope this can help a little bit.

Thanks for the tips! Man, I was surprised I was able to get all those posted on the #fiddlebackforge page in sequence, the notes will make going back and editing soooo much quicker!

I would say start a notes page that has all your #'s listed. That way you don't have to worry about typos or misspelled words or it taking a bunch of time to type out all the #'s you want. You can always add or move or change any of the #'s you want to select. Then select and copy (all in one selection box) the #'s you want to post with the picture and paste that into the caption box.

Don't forget to add the @fiddlebackforge / @wasknives / @fletcherknives to the caption as well. When you post the @'s it tags the individual, and the person gets a notification in their personal page under the Photos of You section. The #'s are searchable, but the @'s are direct links to that persons instagram page.

Hope this can help a little bit.

Good info! Thank you

Instagram is an interesting place...you just never know who will start "following" you.

Screenshot_2015-01-07-10-19-35.png

I guess I don't get it

It's a sad state of affairs really considering the history and culture there far pre-dates that of the US, and I am a major history buff and love the study of social anthropology. But with my work, and the people I work for, I am just not touching...communicating with, "following", "friending" or in any other form, intentionally having any connections with that particular country...or a few others in that neighborhood...I inadvertently stirred up enough crap when I was talking to my nephew about the culture there in emails when he was deployed over there...

Brian, I'm with you on sad state of affairs. Iran actually has some of the most beautiful mountain and scenery, it's a shame that I can't ever see myself being able view it in person.

I have seen a lot of photos from over there, from friends who served over there and others that did missionary work over there. There is some beautiful country that I would love to explore with a camera, but I don't see ever getting to see it in person myself.

I, for one, would love to visit Iran and see behind the curtain. So much of the world and history is hidden....and this isn't the Political forum so I'll stop.

Let the A2 vs O1 discussion begin.

I personally have zero preference between the two. I prefer to carry the CPM 154 on duty because the stainless holds up better to my daily harsh environments with little maintenance

I'm surprised Andy would choose A2. Though the compositions are a bit different, I've heard that 01 and A2 perform pretty much the same with A2 providing a bit more stain resistance. I wonder if 01 is just getting hard to come by in different sizes 5/32", 3/16" etc...

r2bPXUf.jpg

FYI, I'm still a lover of 01. The A2 will be sprinkled in so that there is another 'rare' option.

Mine.

One can dream right?

:D

I have a Runt I love, but this wouldn't break the no dupe rule since it's in A2. I'm good at rationalizing.

Back