Instagram

Life is already full of rules, no need to add more ;)

It's for my own good. That way I don't have to answer the "wait a second, I thought you already had a black one and an orange one that looks exactly like that new one" questions. :)

FBFInstagram1-15-15_01_zpsb4b918dd.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That runt is one of the top 5 knives to come out of the shop since I started buying FB's in November. Stunning!

Yeah, there is some pretty superb stuff up on Instagram for sure! Andy & Co.are putting out some phenomenal work these days :thumbup:

Have any of you guys guessed what the 4 A2 steel blades are from the instagram pic? Obviously one is a runt, but what about the others?

Have any of you guys guessed what the 4 A2 steel blades are from the instagram pic? Obviously one is a runt, but what about the others?

Looks like 2 Runts or 1 Runt & 1 Palmer on top, a Nessmuk or Asp closest to you, and Kephart in the middle. No guess on the one further away.

Edit .. I'm describing the pile of wood handled knives. lol. Too much fodder on instagram today!!

A2 pic looks like 3 Runts and an Arete or KEB.

think alittle harder on the group of five pommels you see...........will be a fun Friday!

@yosemitesam357 have a few knife and gun pictures, been on Instagram for a little bit and lurking here without much posting as well

I am @ronswanson2016

I have lots of pics of our pug/chihuahua, hikes in Colorado, and food. Sometimes sigs.

Non social media folks
Andy posted this a little earlier on Instagram

I believe there is a typo and it possibly should read "mid-tech"

Non social media folks
Andy posted this a little earlier on Instagram

I believe there is a typo and it possibly should read "mid-tech"

Yes! Finally! I have been waiting on a Fiddleback in S35VN for a looooooong time :)

Correct. I believe we might hang on to a few for BLADE and possibly a few other things

Back