Introducing The 535 Bugout

Seems to be a big improvement over the 531. I'll most likely wait until a version (store exclusive) comes out with a better steel.

In the pocket today with some other blue friends!

jqexpor.jpg

I'm still trying to find one in stock at dealers that's not a serrated blade .
Found a local dealer that showed one in stock but they couldn't find it lol .
Ughhhhh!!

Granted I am still in the honeymoon phase, but man every time I cut something all I can think about is how awesome this knife is! Benchmade you hit a homerun with the Bugout for sure :)

Granted I am still in the honeymoon phase, but man every time I cut something all I can think about is how awesome this knife is! Benchmade you hit a homerun with the Bugout for sure :)
A good Honeymoon is always a good start to any relationship lol so enjoy the ride .

About 80% complete with my custom scales for the Bugout. Blue shred carbon fiber with blue liners. Should be pretty sweet with other blue accents. Hope to finish tomorrow if I dont have any complications with final shaping and final fitting. I will get pics up when complete.

Still interested in the Bugout, just waiting for more aftermarket scale options.
We have been doing custom scales for them since the second day they were out, We have some custom blue carbon coming out. We have one of the largest custom carbon inventory's as we have it all made specifically for us in large quantities. We have forged, shred, hybrid etc,etc.

Almost complete. Minor detials to touch up. Good enough for pics.

Hints of blue in the carbon fiber shred. It did not show in this light. It is not very pronounced.

PS - Thanks to DOAT for helping me out with the Blue CF shred slabs!
3TMdboA.jpg

4ntLuet.jpg

zz5a2nx.jpg

2eqWe55.jpg

Last edited:
Morning Guys,
DLT Trading has some of these in stock, I grabbed one, Better Hurry!

Does this use the standard 3 hole Benchmade pocket clip spacing or something non-standard? I'm not really a fan of deep carry clips and would like to use a normal clip.

Back