Introducing.....The M-9 field cleaver

it was awesome -- I think it was C-bear who was 15-20 feet away getting pelted with the bits and pieces. :D

It was indeed me. May have been someone else also but I was there. I can attest to the awesomeness of this blade Trade.

Though not a "small" knife, it feels deceptively smaller in hand than the work it does. Oozes good design and good F&F. It's all about balance during the snap. It's like it's on a pivot or something.

I dig it. :thumbup:

I reckon we'll throw up some video soon, proof of it's chopping prowess for those of us that weren't eyewitnesses to this demonstration.

I reckon we'll throw up some video soon, proof of it's chopping prowess for those of us that weren't eyewitnesses to this demonstration.

We're splitting/cutting wood Friday at the house. That'd be a great arena for some footage.

Managed to shoot the video of the M-9 hacking limbs. And yes, this is how he treats me. I assume it's the effect of Thanksgiving on him.
[video=youtube;tEbgrj8sC8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEbgrj8sC8U&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited:
I need one of those in my kitchen to deal with the hard ass Monsanto carrots....

It's nice to see you doing your own stunts Tad. I like that, but do you have time to be playing in the yard?

Pretty sure Ted voiced his annoyance at being pulled away from his work in the video. Maybe DD needs to invest in a tripod...

It's nice to see you doing your own stunts Tad. I like that, but do you have time to be playing in the yard?

No I don't. That's my point. I was busy, don't guess it matters much, not that I was doing anything important. Just working on some old geezers knife. Some fool from barlow or something like that. Hell I don't know.:rolleyes:

Almost spilled my drink when I read this! Yeah, the M-9 would be perfect for that!

LOL, I do my best to buy only organic produce...but I very much dislike Monsanto and I love this knife so it sounded good :D . The last "commercially" grown carrots I bought were pretty damned hard...

LOL, I do my best to buy only organic produce...but I very much dislike Monsanto and I love this knife so it sounded good :D . The last "commercially" grown carrots I bought were pretty damned hard...

We feel the same way Misty. There are very few reasons to justify the way Monsanto treats food and farmers.

G

I know I'm late to the party, but that is so badass.

Back