Inyoni and Backpacker available to order direct!

A light 4 inch fixed in thin Magnacut at high rc checks a lot of boxes for me. I ordered one. Any idea how long I will be waiting?

I would hedge bets on 4-6 months.

all the blade show ones were S45vn

Reactions: DMG
The Inyoni is on my short list. I want to like the Backpacker but I'm still undecided, it appears to have a little too much belly and not quite enough point. The Inyoni drop point blade shape seems about perfect, would be nice if they made a bigger version of that....or came back out with a Nyala.

The Inyoni is on my short list. I want to like the Backpacker but I'm still undecided, it appears to have a little too much belly and not quite enough point. The Inyoni drop point blade shape seems about perfect, would be nice if they made a bigger version of that....or came back out with a Nyala.
The backpacker reminds me of the older sebenza blade shape.

+1 thanks. Previously that spine would've been nicely rounded. Details like that are what draws me to CRK. Shame it's flat here (and I don't think it's for "fire steel" purposes. It's not a sharp 90° either!). Other than that it does look very nice though. I'll get one when my 5 Nyalas have worn out... (the Nyala is the one with the nicely rounded spine... ;))

+1 thanks. Previously that spine would've been nicely rounded. Details like that are what draws me to CRK. Shame it's flat here (and I don't think it's for "fire steel" purposes. It's not a sharp 90° either!). Other than that it does look very nice though. I'll get one when my 5 Nyalas have worn out... (the Nyala is the one with the nicely rounded spine... ;))
To each his own but I prefer a flat spine on a woods knife.

The new Inyoni is a true ultralight hiker's dream knife...

injoni2_hill_web.jpg

Here is what the CR website shows for current lead times...

I might look for one at a dealer, 1.5 - 2yrs is a too long for me to wait for a production knife.

CR lead times.png

Back