Is the JerzeeDevil knife site down?

I know it sounds weird to ask here, but the owner Ron, was also a mod here.
I'm sure there's plenty of cross members.
I cant log on and cant find any other info on google.

I know it sounds weird to ask here, but the owner Ron, was also a mod here.
I'm sure there's plenty of cross members.
I cant log on and cant find any other info on google.
Yes, the JD has been down for the better part of this past week.

Just my $.02: I'm guessing with the passing of Ron, perhaps the annual domain hosting site's renewal fee's became due, and haven't been paid yet?

Same here...been trying to log on for about a week now, with no luck.
Haven't heard or seen a reason why it's been down.

Merry Christmas and All the Best in '23 to everyone at BF!

Can anybody who uses FB provide any info about what's going on w/JD?

I may have a few autos/balis that I need to sell and would like to be able to offer them there as opposed to Reddit.

Can anybody who uses FB provide any info about what's going on w/JD?

I may have a few autos/balis that I need to sell and would like to be able to offer them there as opposed to Reddit.

Their last post on FB was 2017, at least what comes up for me when I go to their page

Thanks for the responses to my question about JD's status.
Yes, hopefully its just temporarily down.
lets keep this post refreshed so others with more connections can see it
and give updates.

I know we were working on a possible forum knife in honor of Ron.
I hope that still works out.

Thanks for the responses to my question about JD's status.
Yes, hopefully its just temporarily down.
lets keep this post refreshed so others with more connections can see it
and give updates.

I know we were working on a possible forum knife in honor of Ron.
I hope that still works out.

Me too.

Is Jerzeedevil done?
Can't say for sure but it looks like it to me. Been down an awfully long time now. Never seen it down this long. Didn't see much interaction from the inheritor of the Forum after Ron's passing. Hoping not though.

Just noticed Jerzeedevil is down. It had a great community when I was more involved in it a few years ago. Hopefully it comes back up.

I just joined because I am coming from JD and it has been down for some time now and this seems to be the only place where people are asking. Does anyone know how to contact Ron's son or some of the members who know how to contact him? Hell, I will purchase and maintain JD. I have the know-how and willingness to do so. I don't want to see it die.

I just joined because I am coming from JD and it has been down for some time now and this seems to be the only place where people are asking. Does anyone know how to contact Ron's son or some of the members who know how to contact him? Hell, I will purchase and maintain JD. I have the know-how and willingness to do so. I don't want to see it die.
Also a new member here since JD's disappearance... trying to find Ron's son info on Instagram to no avail. Really hope this isn't the end being a high value balisong trader/seller myself. Good on you for trying to save it if possible.

It's too bad but, since people here & elesewhere have reported that they have been unable to access JD for about a month now, I'm just going to assume it's "done & gone" unless & until someone reports otherwise.

Hey Chutcher! That would be so awesome, if you were able to somehow help get the JD back up and running again.

The most recent raffles/fundraiser's, had been organized by a couple of solid member's who had donated their own knives to try and help raise some money, which was really nice as it helped unite everyone back together again, after Ron passed.

Edited to add: Thank you Spark Spark , for allowing some of us long time JD member's, to use your awesome Forum.

Last edited:
Back