Is the JerzeeDevil knife site down?

I just joined because I am coming from JD and it has been down for some time now and this seems to be the only place where people are asking. Does anyone know how to contact Ron's son or some of the members who know how to contact him? Hell, I will purchase and maintain JD. I have the know-how and willingness to do so. I don't want to see it die.

Buy a membership here so that you can PM me.

Only person who would know what the deal is would be John Stahley know as Tubtar ,,I got his address and can find out ,,but talking to my old roommate Des ,, the place is closed do to fees ,,,Des predicted this when Ron Passed

ALSO because i did a lot for JD I do have a lot of older hard core members addresses ,,if you need an address ,just ask and you may get lucky

Nothing but Respect
g

Last edited:
I just joined because I am coming from JD and it has been down for some time now and this seems to be the only place where people are asking. Does anyone know how to contact Ron's son or some of the members who know how to contact him? Hell, I will purchase and maintain JD. I have the know-how and willingness to do so. I don't want to see it die.
Look me up ,, begreen61@yahoo.com

g

I've reached out to his son via the old JD Instagram hoping he catches my comment. If he responds I will try to connect the two of you!

Sad times my brothers. Figured ole boy would've maybe notified everyone that he wasn't going to pay the up coming fees. Maybe offer the site for sale to a couple of the reggies. I donated when everything first went down. Checked back occasionally to see if anything else would arise. Then kinda fell off the wagon for a few months.

I'm Snache on JD, really bummed they way it just disappeared!

I can understand if Justus isnt interested in selling it or passing it along to another member.
His dad started it and maybe he feels it should end with his passing.
Yes, it would of been nicer to notify us of any decision before it went down. or to even tell us if hes no longer interested
in paying the website hosting fees.
I can see how it would be a hassle to have a fundraiser every time the bill came for hosting.
I believe there was some discussion initially about making it a membership site to cover the hosting.
But in the end, it has to be Justus' decision.

I hope something gets worked out.
I'm gonna try to contact John/Tubtar and see if he has any info.

It is what it is.
Looks like whoever was running it quiet quitted.
There are worse things, but hope no one had any pending trades or sales

There was so much knowledge and history in those forum discussions. It’d be a bummer if all that was lost forever.
WOW! I never thought of that. That's quite a statement.
I guess that's what happens if a forum disappears.
Just imagine all the Balisong knowledge ALONE that the JD provided at one point.
I remember contributing some input myself, on 80's Japanese imports.

There are other sites that have archived info from contributors (including here ;) ),
But the JD seemed to have it all.
Now the balisong world just seems to be sales on Instascam and FB. 😏
If the JerzeeDevil officially closes, I hope we can perk up the bali section here.

The more intimate community of the JD is what I'm going to miss most.
But at least I'll have Bladeforums to hang out at while I recover from the loss. :thumbsup:

I can understand if Justus isnt interested in selling it or passing it along to another member.
His dad started it and maybe he feels it should end with his passing.
Yes, it would of been nicer to notify us of any decision before it went down.
But in the end, it has to be Justus' decision.
I wrote the following (below) on my laptop at around 8-9 a.m. ....and then got a phone call from a buddy that my surf break was pumping with a new swell, with double overhead sets.....so I loaded up my gear and jetted out the door with this tab still open. My exact word's (echo-ing El Gato) on what a "major bummer" it would be, if everything is lost forever.

^ Perfectly stated, Nostimos!

On a more positive note:
It took me just shy of a year, to finally find my grail on the JD (my very 1st bali), a BM 42 Ti Springer that I purchased from silkworm silkworm (Sean) and it was from that point on, that I became a bali addict!

Man we sure had a lot of fun times over there....for me especially, in the Voodoo room, back in the day when the the rough and tough Bali crew/Ratspuph ran the show.... And Ron gave everyone over there a long leash to have some fun.....

And who could ever forget Timmay..... and the tough toxic masculine tough love that his mentor J Rotten would dish out.

Or when Joe Dirt arrived on the scene from New Mexico..... Hilarious!

And let's not forget Charlie Mike- May he rest in eternal peace...back when he was really into the bali scene....along with his quirky fun sense of humor/persona which fit in so perfectly on the JD.

I can remember the time back when you (Nostimos) busted my balls, for sending my BNIB Arc Angel D/E up to Matt Cook Pinoy Knife Pinoy Knife and having him give it one of his Spa treatments. I think I sent at least a half dozen of my Bali's up his way...
To this day, the ano job he did on that AA Dagger, was the sickest I've ever seen- it was Cobalt Blue, with splashes of purple and pink.

^^^ In closing: If all of this JD history is now just gone, erased in a poof, what a major bummer that would be.
Could people here on BF's even begin to imagine, what it would be like if one morning this place just went dark forever....and all of the years of internet history involving all of it's loyal member's, suddenly disappeared forever?

In the event that the JD stays dark and it's contact lost forever......

This was 1 of my favorite all-time vids a few of the JD member's collaborated on and personified just how bad a$$ and talented some of those guys truly were/are:

Last edited:
Yeah, sounds like something I would do.
Never understood why people mod totally mint as well as valuable knives. 😜
However, Matt Cook makes great original balis and is one hell of a restorer, and great at modding/customizing.
Wish I had a "beater" to send his way for some work.

And Silkworm is goodpeoples as well !

Does anyone have Cougers e-mail address from a sale or something he could at least know what the real deal is PP records of buys and sales from any of the mods may help if so contact Nostimos Nostimos , C chutcher or myself ,,,,,,,,,,,,Chutcher wants JD if they are willing to sell the rights ,, or as many of you willing to make it a membership forum ,,bottom line we must make contact with someone who knows Justus

g

Checked my mail, and I still have not heard from Tubtar, through the PP link. Maybe I should have sent more than a buck! 😄
I really wish PP still showed the emails, but its just a link.
I also noticed I have Justus' link on my PP, probably from buying JD merch.
Not sure trying to contact him directly would be helpful at this point.

If the higher ups in JD aren't communicating with us, it at least probably means they haven't heard anything from Justus himself.

Gary, if you have some home addresses, like Tubtar's, it seems the next step would be to send physical mail messages with our concerns.

I may do a deep dive on my computer, yahoo saved email, and possible physical receipts (if I even have any),
to see if I stored personal emails of the higher ups in the JD.
That's the last thing I can do at this point.

Back