Is the JerzeeDevil knife site down?

RIP Ron.
JD was a fun and somewhat raucous place.
mqqn is my username everywhere, JD included.

I hope someone can get a backup of the db, restore it and look at the tables to find out the software/ version. That would be the starting point....

20230402_225748.jpg
20230402_225728.jpg

Sad to see the JD gone as well. As a 50 year old guy who's first "quality" balisong was a Manilla Folder bought at a flea market for @$15 in the early 80's, I was a fan of the trading and selling forums. My mom hated that knife (mainly the sound). I flipped it loose.

RIP

Inappropriate Language
I'm lookin' for the "Back Road"... any a you [fine upstanding citizens] seen it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rio
Last time I spoke with Justus the site is gone, many talkers reached out to him and no takers it seems.

Not even sure when I was on here last.

Been checking the JD periodically for a long time thinking it would be back. Guess I'll give up on that. Sure wish I would have been able to jot down some notes and information before it went down.

Hope you all are well.

Sean

Been checking the JD periodically for a long time thinking it would be back. Guess I'll give up on that. Sure wish I would have been able to jot down some notes and information before it went down.

Hope you all are well.

Sean
Yes, it is sad. I check every once an a while to see if it is back up but always disappointed. I signed up here after JD went down to see if I could get in touch with Justice and help out. This place simply does not have the sense of community that JD had. I finally got in touch with Justice and he said he missed paying the hosting site and they shut it down. I offered to buy the site and maintain it, or at least help him get it back up and running (I have the technical skills to do so), but he said he was going to do that himself. I gave him my number and said I would help out any way I can. That was months ago.

Yes, it is sad. I check every once an a while to see if it is back up but always disappointed. I signed up here after JD went down to see if I could get in touch with Justice and help out. This place simply does not have the sense of community that JD had. I finally got in touch with Justice and he said he missed paying the hosting site and they shut it down. I offered to buy the site and maintain it, or at least help him get it back up and running (I have the technical skills to do so), but he said he was going to do that himself. I gave him my number and said I would help out any way I can. That was months ago.
I'm sure he's still processing 'everything'... it can be overwhelming and it can take a while.

Don't give up hope. However, there are many things that are simply left unfinished.

Hope you all are well.

Sean
You may be able to go here and enter jerzeedevil.com to find some things you wished you would have jotted down

Hrm so they're gone? I haven't thought of that place in a couple years and went looking tonight and couldn't find it.

Honestly I had a rough time there and got the boot,not going to say much more than I'm not surprised it's gone,I just liked a couple guys there and kept in touch or shared on FB when one died who knew me from another forum,a forum which is back on FB as a group in a limited fashion and I'm helping with that.

Embarrassingly I can't recall the one guy's name whom I like that was left,if you're in here dude Hey!!

Hell I haven't been on bladeforums in forever....need to go look around.

Back