It followed me home (Part 2)

yes, but do you have a Vaughan Tropical? :D

bigshock.gif
!!!

Didn't know they made that one!

Reactions: A17
That's pretty cool. I wonder if it was made to hold up to the tropical hardwoods or the tropical climate (rust).

That's pretty cool. I wonder if it was made to hold up to the tropical hardwoods or the tropical climate (rust).
Maybe it was designed to not melt in tropical climates , and just barely taste edible so they'd save it for emergencies as intended :D
( It's a reference to Hershey's tropical chocolate which was supplied to our troops starting in the 40's )

No pics till tomorrow (hopefully) but @Nbrackett's generously gifted boy's axe is welded up and the 'slasher boys axe and Kelly Perfect double I swapped with @Brian Rust for are sharpened with the Dia-Hones? he also included and all are waiting for my next trip to the hardware store. The story behind Nbrackett's head being welded up today goes like this: Since Saturday evening, the head had sat, prepped for welding, next to the wood stove. This morning, my dad picks it up, looks at it, says, "It's kinda thin" and then heads outside with it. 2 minutes later, the welder fires up and runs for 5-10 minutes. Another 5 minutes later he walks into the house with the head welded, ground flush, and sanded smooth and says, "This is leaving the house now, right?" I may have done some dumb things in the past but that head left the house in my sweatshirt pocket right after breakfast.

My contact paid off! Well worth the Christmas break! The yankee screwdrivers are a Millers Falls and a Yankee. The red handled screwdriver is a Perfect Handle and the orange plastic one is a copper:confused: screwdriver? I looked at it and went, "What the heck!? This is copper!?" Any idea why it is?
IMG-1641.jpg

IMG-1642.jpg
IMG-1644.jpg
IMG-1645.jpg

IMG-1635-2.jpg

IMG-1636.jpg

My contact paid off! Well worth the Christmas break! The yankee screwdrivers are a Millers Falls and a Yankee. The red handled screwdriver is a Perfect Handle and the orange plastic one is a copper:confused: screwdriver? I looked at it and went, "What the heck!? This is copper!?" Any idea why it is?
IMG-1641.jpg

IMG-1642.jpg
IMG-1644.jpg
IMG-1645.jpg

IMG-1635-2.jpg

IMG-1636.jpg
it's copper so there's absolutely no way that it will spark, for chemical plants oil derricks and such

That " copper " screwdriver could be that type of toxic bronze that you shouldn't do any kind of cleaning on.

Btw that colonial Swiss master is a good find, I've got a late production one they made for Saber in the early 90's and it's definitely not a crappy knife.
Victorinox is a bit nicer, but they're not bad at all.

Back