it's been a trying month

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, buddy.

Mike

Jody, First the important stuff.....Your ma is in our prayers and we will pray that her doctors are "inspired" while she is in their care! She has to stay positive and battle!
Secondly...divorces suck while you are going thru them, but there is a reason for them and a reward in the end! You are done with that mistake and move on with life!! As your ma's experience is/SHOULD be showing us, LIFE IS PRESCIOUS and can change in a flash! Dont sweat the small chit and your life will be better for it! Sorry if I got too personal, but I really feel for you man! Been thru both and I lived thru them to be a better and happier guy! Keep your head up and help your ma keep hers up as well!

voracious,

Best of luck with both your mother and divorce. PM sent on attorney in NJ. Hope everything works out for you.

OUCH! When it rains it pours! Good vibes heading your way bro.

The scripture says whenever two or more of us are gathered in his name, he will be there in our midst! Well, there are way more than two of us so let us pray and believe, I do! God can do all things! I pray for a good report brother!

Jody,

You have my sympathy. This past July has been the worst month of my life, too.

I hope things turn for the better for you and your loved ones.

Best wishes.

Well i can only tell you what my pop said to me after my first wife left and the new dog ran away shortly there after. "Son, the worlds full of women and dogs, you can always get another...."

I hope your mother gets better and lives for 2 forevers. Mine passed 3 years after the first wife left. Just had a heart attack one night and died.

So my advice is this: Look for a better woman than you had, and tell your mother everyday that you love her. None of us know which day is our last,so we should live everyday like theres not going to be another.

Best of luck and may the good Lord bless and keep you and yours.

Cartophilis

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong.

Jody, Prayers and well wishes with a speedy recovery sent for your Mom. "Cancer Sucks"

Remain strong, be positive, better days to come!

Jules

Dang, sorry to hear about your troubles, I know you have been working hard, keep it up and It will get better.

Sir, prayers and smoke heading your way from just South of ya...

Keep your head up Bro!

Dang jody, that bites !

Prayers for you and your Mom.

Hang in there brother :thumbup:

Jody,

Hang in there...

Prayers from the 0 in Ohio

Amy-0

Stay strong, Jody. Prayers sent.

My offer still stands if you need to get out of there!

Back