It's the "Where's SladeGT40?" Giveaway!

Where's SladeGT40? :confused:

Could he be taking an ice cream break in Baja and trying flavors 32 and 33?

33045663_9b6b0d4b3e.jpg

Where's SladeGT40?:confused:

Secretly prancing in front of a full length mirror wearing nothing but a pair of glittery gold Speedos and a Black Satin Emroidered CORVETTE Jacket!:eek:

good one. now if you can find me a GT40 that has a backseat that isn't filled with engine lemme know :)

Oh with several chicks tagging along with you, i am most definitely sure you WILL someway or another make room for a backseat!:D

Where's SladeGT40?

He's deep in the jungle primeval hunting the horrifying reemergence of the Nephilim with nothing more than a crossbow, sword, and a Zt-300 that has been laced with neurotoxins brewed by Merlin himself. He rises from the mist amongst them in their hidden lairs and wreaks his vengeance. Their cries can be heard throughout the land. Around his necks he wears the fangs of their greatest warrior, Chemosh. On his armor he bears the marks of their failed attacks. He alone is their nightmare. He alone is SladeGT40.

That or he's getting his "bikini zone" waxed.

Last edited:
Where's SladeGT40? he is a coherence of electrons in a galaxy wide coherent computer simulation long ago and far away. part of a infinite multiplicity of such systems working in tandem in parallel universes in all times simultaneously. I think or possibly he just stepped out for a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

He's here @ Wixom:

Just underneath the sign. Can't you see hi......oops, cut off the bottom of the picture :D:D

Even if it was a kit car, that 16 POS was still sacreligious.

Rik

Getting his groove on of course.......

cid_004401c903b412c274206702a8c0LAB.gif

Last edited:
I still think my response was the most accurate and humorous...

...but I may be a bit biased :)

After a lil nap he decided a little knife practice was in order. (We all know he's good at that) :cool:

leonidas-kid.gif

Then he decided he would try to get a date.....(Not so sure he's to good at that) :eek:

TIS.gif

Mom tried to give a little dating advice. Slade just didn't want to hear it.
(Maybe a little anger management is in order??)

54.gif

28.gif

Is he wandering the deserts of Baja looking for El Chupacabra?

2161297522_8f149f3f70.jpg

292px-Chupacabras.JPG

Last edited:
Back