It's the "Where's SladeGT40?" Giveaway!

"update"
I just got a text from Agent Simms of the Secret Service. He informed me you were rushed to D.C. and given the duty of replacing the "First Sock" (thus explaining the pic). Oh what Slade must do when duty calls!

Last edited:
Where's SladeGT40?:confused:

Where else? After his "wrench time" with the ladies in the back seat of his now engine-less GT40, he's bound to be quite thirsty and only to be found at the local bar chugging down on "DAS BOOT!"
dasboot.jpg

alright everyone! the contest has been closed and after reviewing the responses again

the winner is:
.Drum Roll
REDRUMMD

CONGRATULATIONS. your response was the funniest to my nerd sense of humor. enjoy a nice gift from Brad.

Congrats REDRUMMD!!

Thanks for the contest...and most of all, the fun, DV!! :thumbup:

And thanks to Slade for being such a good sport. :thumbup:

Where's SladeGT40? :confused:

SladeGT40’s Large Hadron Collider is scheduled to begin operation this summer. When fully operational, it will smash protons together at energies that were present just after the big bang. The collisions will occur 600 million times every second, producing a spray of subatomic debris. Physicists hope somewhere in that haystack they will find the following needles:

The SladeGT40’s Particle (Named after physicist SPXTrader)

What does SladeGT40’s Particle do? It gives things mass. The SladeGT40 particle would be a companion to an (also hypothetical) Kershaw "field." The field would pervade the universe and act like cosmic molasses, making everything hard to move. That's what we call mass.

Thomas. the main man from Kershaw is hoping they discover evidence of extra tiny dimensions to space-time.

"Because then I would have a job and stuff," he says.

POINTS OF INTEREST:

SladeGT40’s Miniature Black Holes

What are they? Teeny tiny, superdense objects.

Yikes, Kershaw should I be worried?

No, they wouldn't live long. Estimates are a thousandth of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.

good job

currently SladeGT40 is eagerly awaiting his next knife purchase and getting started on his weekend. oh and he is right here on BF trying to secretly manipulate the kershaw sub-forum knife polls that SPXTrader has started.

oh and he is debating whether or not to make a fool of himself by recording his first drum practice session to The Mars Volta.

Congrats Redrummd on winning the contest.

Thanks Slade for creating this fun little contest.

Like I said, "Redrummd's LHC FTW!" :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Um, but...yeah...where IS SladeGT40? :confused: Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Wow...... I have been known to have a weird sense of humor so it is refreshing to know at least a few others can apreciate the weirdness... :D

My address is:

Michael Hoover
PO Box 195
1084 Kamus Dr FI
Fox Island WA 98333

congrats on the win. Thanks for the contest! Even though I didn't win, the thread was at least entertaining, and not at MY expense!

A good contest! Thanks to all that entered.

Redrummd, PM me with USPS mailing info.

Back