Jérôme LATREILLE

All these knives wait for the end of the containment to be sent :(

49723793347_89801b32fa_c.jpg

Â

Some beautiful knives!!:cool::thumbsup:
A shame they are imprisoned!!:(
There must be a safe delivery method, no?? I currently await a package in the mail!!:rolleyes:

waynorth waynorth According to reports I've seen, Covid virus have a short shelf life. If one has home delivery, leave things in the mailbox for 24 hrs. before handling. Retrieve Monday's mail before Tuesday's delivery, Tuesday's mail before Wednesday's delivery and so on... If you use a PO box all bets are off, sorry.

This man is an artist !!!

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens - Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”
-Rumi

YES- to both Gevonovich Gevonovich :thumbsup:

If those are novelties...;) imagine what the real stuff looks like :D

Tremendous backspring work and some wonderful scales :thumbsup::cool:

But, are post-offices in France shut? Surely not so why can't they be sent out by now:confused:

During this health disturbance , medical staff are rightly admired but let's not forget postal workers and delivery staff who keep on despite this, without them it would be unbearable.

Regards, Will

If those are novelties...;) imagine what the real stuff looks like :D

Tremendous backspring work and some wonderful scales :thumbsup::cool:

But, are post-offices in France shut? Surely not so why can't they be sent out by now:confused:

During this health disturbance , medical staff are rightly admired but let's not forget postal workers and delivery staff who keep on despite this, without them it would be unbearable.

Regards, Will
District POs are closed and Central POs are not opened to individuals at least till may 11th (I missed two watch sales on the bay because I can not send parcels, just letters) and deliveries are erratic since they work only wednesday to friday. ENA is the high school from where 99 out of 100 of our leaders (sic) come from, proving definitely these days it produces outstandingly uncompetent yet arrogant people...:thumbsdown::mad:

Elitism can cause a form of mental inbreeding yes :D arrogance & ignorance often best bed pals:D

Post-offices only exist in this country in large cities...otherwise they are 'service-points' in grocery stores ;) But, delivery continues as 'normal' (3 days a week) also delivery to lockers continues all the time as does letter/parcel collection.

Anyway, thanks for the info and when they do arrive it will be worth the wait:)

Back