Jack Wolf Knives - The Wolf Den

Been following you a bit on insta, good luck with this project. The blades in the pictures you posted earlier looks very nice.
Thanks for the support on IG! Yeah I was really pleased when I saw all those hollow ground beauties ;)

View attachment 1556604
Thanks for the stickers Benjamin! Keep us updated when the prototypes start rolling in.
The resemblance is uncanny!!! Thanks for posting and updates will be provided, my friend. Got the tracking number on Friday so should have the protos next week. Will have quality photography done then will share with y'all. I have arthroscopic shoulder surgery on Tuesday so might set me back a small bit. But I won't let it get me down!

Hello everyone, just wanted to give an update. Prototypes are stuck in Memphis with no real clear indication of what the status is. The last time the FedEx status was updated was last Thursday, and shows that customs was cleared. I have talked to 4 different people at FedEx and receive conflicting answers from everyone I talk to. Not going to lie, it's slightly stressful! I am going to keep working the angles through FedEx. Has anybody here had a similar experience on an international shipment into the US via FedEx? Do you have a contact person who might be able to help? I will keep you guys updated either way. Thanks!

Hello everyone, just wanted to give an update. Prototypes are stuck in Memphis with no real clear indication of what the status is. The last time the FedEx status was updated was last Thursday, and shows that customs was cleared. I have talked to 4 different people at FedEx and receive conflicting answers from everyone I talk to. Not going to lie, it's slightly stressful! I am going to keep working the angles through FedEx. Has anybody here had a similar experience on an international shipment into the US via FedEx? Do you have a contact person who might be able to help? I will keep you guys updated either way. Thanks!
You might try posting in the GBU forum. We have a USPS employee that is often very helpful with USPS issues. He has helped several people reach a resolution just by giving them some sound advice.

Maybe we have someone from Fedex that would chime in. It’s a long shot but worth a try.

Hopefully it'll be cleared up soon, I would love to see pics. Pics always look more impressive than 2d mockups. Also the offer for a long term tester for the teardrop jack( low drag?) Is still on the table. 😜👍
Noted! In a similar vein, I am thinking about setting up a pass around of a prototype or two. Never setup or been involved in one of those, so will have to figure out how to facilitate that. I am open to suggestions!

Back