Jack Wolf Knives - The Wolf Den

You might try posting in the GBU forum. We have a USPS employee that is often very helpful with USPS issues. He has helped several people reach a resolution just by giving them some sound advice.

Maybe we have someone from Fedex that would chime in. It’s a long shot but worth a try.
Thanks for the suggestion Rick! I will give it a shot.

The power of Blade Forums has spoken! Not an hour after I made the post here about the tracking, it finally UPDATED!! Package has left Memphis and they updated the delivery date to tomorrow! YES!!! I am scheduled for photography Thursday, so expect some images either Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed it actually shows up tomorrow. -Ben

For those going to Blade 2021: I am printing a limited supply of a T-Shirt I designed for the Show. Do you want one? I will trade ya! Represent the Gang by wearing it at the show for one day and I will give it to you! I've already had a few takers, plus me and my two friends helping me at the booth will be wearing them too. So we're rolling deep! Deep like a kiddie pool lol.

Introducing the Laid Back Jack slip joint knife prototype in black canvas micarta.
Designed by Jack Wolf Knives and made by Reate. This swayback pattern features a hollow ground m390 blade, fluted integral titanium bolsters, a 2.83” blade and is 3.66” closed. Check it out at the ‘21 @blade_show show table 16C. 🔥

Looks great Benjamin. I like the fluted bolster and the flush backspring and liners, both are nice touches. What would you say the pull is?

Dang! I don't see the pictures. Just little icons that look like folders. Anybody know how I can make the pictures visible to me? Clicking on the folders didn't help.:confused:

Hey Ben those look fantastic...tell me..does Reate make the micarta or is that outsourced ?
Cheers and all the best for the show..

These look very nice indeed, Ben - congratulations.

I'd have sent you a pm but my conversation facility is playing up, have sought tech assistance.

I run the only knife forum in UK. Besides most these knives meeting our 'legal to carry' regulations, think they'd go down very well in UK. Is there a way you'd be able to get some to us without having to trek to USA, then over here, to save costs etc..? Look forward to hearing from you.

Great looking swayback, Ben!
Just got back to this thread today. Very well done.

Back